“First Class Pho in Westlake, Ca.”
Review of 9021 Pho - CLOSED

9021 Pho
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 6 April 2014

My wife and I had lunch here in early April. We originally were headed to Lure just a stones throw away but decided to try something new. We both like Vietnamese Pho and this restaurant doesn't let you down. We were thirsty and ordered a bottle of the house Chard: Snap-Dragon which was a darn good deal for only $22. The menu was EXTENSIVE! I settled on a Lunch Special: Brighton Way, with fish. It comes in a "bento" style box with an excellent soup, salad, rice, and spring roll, and Tapioca with Strawberries. A lot of food for only $9.95. My wife ordered Pho Chicken Curry. It came steaming and loaded with Shrimp, Sole, Mushrooms, Bok-Choy, Baby Corn, Pineapple, Carrots, Onions, and Cilantro in a Lemongrass, Chili and Tamarind Broth that was Excellent, also for only $9.95. She had so much that she took home half and had two lunches. Everything I saw come out of the kitchen looked GREAT! The setting is Hi-Tech and comfortable. There is also outside seating. If you like Pho, don't miss this wonderful French/Vietnamese Restaurant!

2  Thank Chris R

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Great service. Inexpensive food, and really good food. It was late, and the restuarant next door to the hotel had convenience written all over it. What we didn't expect, but what we got was really good food, Vietnamese and I think Thai. Fresh and appetizing presentation.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

I am not familiar with Vietnamese food so The waiter was really helpful. I really enjoyed my meal and they have a nice wine list.It is very modern and clean with inside and outside seating.I definitely will go back they have a large menu and many chef's specials.

1  Thank Bridgetpianos
Reviewed 25 June 2013

My husband and I had lunch recently. While our dishes were tasty and well prepared, the portions were small for the price we paid--we did not get pho. Our servicer was pleasant and efficient although another server who did not take our order delivered our food--this person was surly and when I asked for some chopped peanuts for my salad she told me there would be an extra charge. Come on--for a few peanuts? When our original server returned, she promptly got me the peanuts, no charge. While there were some good dishes, nothing special and I would not rush back.

Reviewed 18 May 2013

Having never tried Vietnamese food, we were excited to try this restaurant. The place is new, clean and modern. Extensive menu, I had the spicy Pho and my wife had the beef Pho. Large bowls with broth, rice noodles, veggies and meat, a meal in itself. I like spicy food, but my Pho was too spicy even for me. The waiter, Max, was happy to exchange my bowl for a regular beef Pho. Max was a great waiter, on top of everything without standing over the top of you. Both my wife and I only ate about half of our Pho, so we took the rest home. We will definitely try this place again.

2  Thank ZumaDawg