“Very Good Evening at Paul Martin”

Paul Martin's American Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Paul Martin's American Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
San Rafael, California
“Very Good Evening at Paul Martin”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

First time at Paul Martin and was pleasantly surprised. Very good wine selection and a menu that satisfied the entire family. My ribeye was cooked perfectly, my son's cedar plank salmon was excellent and the fish tacos were also exceptional. Amazing home made ice cream for desert. Service was right on and good value overall. Definitely recommend and look forward to returning in the future.

Las Vegas
“Fresh, Fresh, Fresh”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Everything including the ice-cream is made fresh daily. I went will my family and everyone had a wonderful meal. We went on a Monday because they have a wine dinner for two - salad for each, choice of anything on the menu for an entree and a of a bottle of wine with several choices designated for this meal from their large wine selection. The salad was very tasty. I had prawns and linguini and it was wonderful. My daughter in law had the Hoisin pork chop and it was not to be believed. They even had a choice of several items for my grandkids and they had the hamburger sliders (with homemade pickles on them). For desert the carmel sea-salt ice-cream was different and good. Service throughout was very attentive.

Los Angeles
“Happy hours are the best if you can get a seat.”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This place has the best happy hours...great food and wine and a very fair price. But, you must come early to get a seat.

Visited February 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Didn't realize this was a chain restaurant”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

This restaurant was recommended by our hotel concierge. We wanted a light lunch before attending an evening affair. Didn't realize this was a chain....I always prefer local independents.
That being said, everything that we ordered was really good! I had the artichoke and my husband had the salmon tacos. The waiter was great, service was good and food was delicious.

Los Angeles, California
“WOW.. great food and service”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I stopped by this restaurant after looking on trip advisor. The food was just awesome. I had the steak and sweet potatoes. The service was great and very quick. I was here for lunch and it would be a great place for dinner as well. You need to give this place a try if you are in the area!