“Terrible Service”

Add it.
Genki Sushi
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 3 May 2013 via mobile

Wow, this place WAS really good. Now that it has changed names and owners it is Absolutly horrible. Terrible service, unfriendly staff and I walked out! I have never done this before, but I am glad I did. I went accross the street to Umi Sushi and felt at home, with a courteous staff, prompt service and awesome food!

Reviewed 3 March 2013

Top notch, excellent place. Very good food. Excellent presentation. Dine in a place like this expect to pay, however the staff and food is well worth it. this is a must go.

Reviewed 10 January 2012

My husband and I gave Genki another shot and it was like the 1st time we visited ! The hot babe roll has always been our favorite and we were disappointed a couple of times.Something has changed and it's back to what we are used too! We are happy and have gone back twice...in the last 2 weeks.The only thing we were not happy about is that as of jan 1 2012 they charge an additional $2.00 for fresh wasabi...oh well!

Reviewed 25 October 2011

This was our favorite spot until about 6 months ago.We gave it second chance last night and were AGAIN very unhappy with the quality and service.They look like they are very unhappy to be working there.I think it was sold to a new owner last year.Something is wrong with the place...too bad..we used to love it!

Reviewed 8 July 2011

My family give GENKI two thumbs up!!!
Great place for kids dessert with apples &orange decoration.