“Fantastic Hotel!”

Reviewed 27 November 2013

One of the best hotels in the Los Angeles region. Beutoful property in and out. My family and I stayed overnight for our cousins wedding and everything exceeded our expectations. Thank you for a wonderful time!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 23 November 2013

My husband, as a surprise, booked a night at the Four Seasons for my birthday. It was part of their special Friday Night Fever package and my birthday fell conveniently on a Friday! The hotel is lovely as are many in this quality range of hotel. But, what was really exceptional, was the quality of service. At the check-in, the registration staff person made a point of wishing me a happy birthday. That was followed up by the Guest Experience Supervisor sending chocolates to our room with a birthday wish. Later, we went to dinner at Onyx which was fabulous. They also wished me a happy birthday when we arrived and ended the dinner with a birthday surprise. People really have a lot of choices where they want to spend their money and the one thing that sets them apart is how they treat their guests. In this case, it was exceptional! :)

Room Tip: I believe they upgraded up to the 7th floor. We were in room 750 with a lovely view of their waterf...
1  Thank Leslie1736
Mo_Elbanna, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Dear Leslie1736,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share a review of your recent visit to Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village. I am so delighted to hear that you enjoyed a wonderful birthday weekend with us and that our staff and service level made your stay truly exceptional. I am so glad that Hillary, our Guest Experience Supervisor, contributed a great deal towards making your stay especially memorable. Thank you again for sharing your feedback with us, and I hope we can look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

We stay here annually for management meetings. It is always a fantastic experience from the check in to the guest rooms, meeting rooms and the food. Oh the food! Always excellent choices, flavorful and the healthy food doesn't even taste healthy! The service is impeccable and every staff member looks you in the eye and says hello or checks to see how you are doing.

Room Tip: Not sure if there is a bad one. I was on the side where my view was of the 101 and I couldn't h...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Mo_Elbanna, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2013

Dear Tefooey,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share a review with us. We appreciate your loyalty as a returning guest here at Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village. I am especially glad that you have enjoyed our catering menu options, along with a consistent level of excellent service during each visit. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

We had a gift card for the spa so I thought it fun to book a room for the night as a B-Day surprise. The Friday Fever rate made it affordable otherwise I would not have even concidered booking a room. The staff was extremely well trained and attentive. The desk agent was so helpful and even left of B-Day card and treats in our room while we were out to dinner. The room was spacious, clean and lovely. Breakfast buffet was pricey and we would eat enough to make it a good value so we ordered off the menu for more reasonable items. Loved the whole experience!

Dear Susan R.,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share a review of your recent stay with us. It's especially rewarding to hear from one of our local guests, and I want to thank you for the thoughtful feedback about our service and staff. I am pleased to share with you that the Friday Night Fever package will be returning in 2014, so I hope we can look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

A wonderful home-away-from home. The salon for hair, the gym for workouts, the spa, the food, the friendly staff: what's not to love? Brighter and more open feel than some Four Seasons properties. Used the house car to take us to local family events.

Room Tip: Used Orbitz for a great rate.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Dear Peakaysee,

Thank you so much for sharing the wonderful feedback and thoughtful compliments toward our staff and service. I am so pleased to hear that you have enjoyed so many facets of our property, and we hope to welcome you back "home" again very soon. Thanks again!

Reviewed 20 November 2013

The best of the best. Staff was very helpful and friendly. They were above and beyond. They called me by my name and addressed my every need. The room was very clean and comfortable.
The spa was AWESOME! The Saturday morning buffet was delightful. I can not say one bad thing about my whole stay. I will be going back.

Room Tip: Try to get a room that looks at the waterfall. BEAUTIFUL!

Dear Cher S.,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share a review with us! I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us, and I hope we may look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Again, thanks so much for sharing.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

One of the most amazing places I have ever stayed. The spa and pool are to die for. The level of service from the staff was outstanding. I have never experienced better. I will definitely be back. I highly recommend the cabanas poolside. Wow!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Allison S.,

Thank you so much for the thoughtful feedback and review following your recent stay. We are thrilled that you enjoyed our Hotel, particularly the Spa and pool, and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Thanks again for sharing!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Westlake Village
Malibu Beach Inn
#1 of 6 in Malibu
Westlake Village Inn
#3 of 4 in Westlake Village

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village? Share your experiences!