“Fantastic Authentic Italian Food”

Al Mulino Italian Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Al Mulino Italian Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Description: Handmade with love and traditional recipes, at Al Mulino you will find the best of the Italian taste! Pasta, Pastries, Gelato, Coffee and our Pizza from our award winning pizzaiolo is the best you can try! Last order to the kitchen 30 minutes before closing
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

This place is fantastic !!
The staff is very professional and polite.
They make their own pasta and gelato .
Had the pasta Arabiata and the Pesto pasta with potatoe and string bean- what can I say but Fantasic !!!
Please try this gem of a restaurant .
You will be glad you did.
Oh - the pizza is great !

Reviewed 19 July 2018

I did not make the reservation. If I had, I would not have asked for a table at the most crowded and loudest time of the evening.

Difficult to shout across the table.

Excellent food. I would have booked for off-hour or the patio.

Reviewed 30 June 2018

We met some favorite family members for dinner and were greeted by Linda, also our server. She treated us like old friends and later the owner stopped by the table to check on us. All the staff was attentive. Lots of good recommendations and yummy selections. Homemade pastas and sauces were great, even the vegetarian ones. My hubby had a generous serving of salmon, not over cooked. We shared an apple pie with gelato and it was not as good as the dinner, it had sort of a custard filling with a texture we didn’t care for. Our kids, who are locals, had gone here for an anniversary and recommended it to us and after our shared dinner, they said they would go there again.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

It is always amazing to find such great Italian food in a strip mall. But this really is great Italian food. We were there with a party of five and everyone loved everything they ordered. My wife had the chicken and when I tried it I was amazed at how tender and flavorful it was. The desserts were also wonderful. My only complaint is that service was friendly, but extremely slow. It took us over 2 hours to eat and that isn't because we wanted it to take that long. It just took that long to get the orders in and then the food.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

I have now been to Al Mulino three times, on three different occasions with different groups of people. Each time I tried something different, and I have been pleased with every choice. I went for lunch the first time and loved it so much I convinced my friend to have her birthday dinner there. We had a large group of people and everyone enjoyed their meal. The cocktails were phenomenal, and the food was outstanding. Everyone was sharing their dishes and we sat outside which added to the charming atmosphere. Our waitress, Lynda, was excellent at managing our large group and she was a lot of fun as well. The next time I had dinner there with my family, Lynda served us. She remembered us from the birthday dinner event, and not only our names, but every dish we ordered. She was attentive, and our food was, again, outstanding. It is impossible for me to limit my carb intake here, that's my only concern. The pasta and bread and pizza are all out of this world!

1  Thank steger1971