Days Inn Westley
Comfort Inn(Modesto)
US$103
US$99
US$97
All reviewstruck parkingfront deskroom was cleanthe wi fisouthern californiaup to datenice poolcontinental breakfastone night staymoteltruckersmicrowavefreewaychannelscerealtvconditioner
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 2 August 2014

This Days Inn location was inexpensive, clean, and friendly. It was the start of our road trip and we booked it again for the end. We would definitely recommend it for budget conscious travelers who appreciate clean and quiet motels. Small breakfast, but good. It is older, but was cleaner than more expensive hotels we have stayed at in the past. Hotel staff was friendly and helpful.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

We were in transit between Weed and Los Angeles and needed a place to sleep for the night on the I-5. We were greeted by a friendly check-in clerk who was efficient and fast. She helped us locate a place to eat (Mexican restaurant a one minute walk away) and even called them to find out what time they were open till. The one thing they need to fix is the clocks at their front desk. There are three clocks one is Los Angeles, the middle one says Canada and the far right says New York. We had a bit of a chuckle as Canada has 6 time zones (Pacific, Mountain, Central, Eastern, Atlanic, and Newfoundland.) Room was very big and spotlessly clean. It had a fridge and a microwave. Room was much larger than the Holiday Inn down the street. Breakfast was someone limited with pastries cereal apples and coffee and tea. Hope they can add oranges as CA is famous for them. I would stay there again when passing through on a road trip.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

When I checked in the person was very helpful and friendly. The room was decent. The only complaints I have is, they need to replace the beds, pillows and towels. When I woke up my neck was killing me due to the old flat pillows. The towels were no longer white. Other then that the room was pretty standard. Also came with a fridge and microwave which was nice.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

An oasis in the desert!! I enjoyed everything about this Days Inn the only one thing I would like to see different is a little bit more for the breakfast. The gentleman that checked us in was a good employee I hope that the management see's that he has a great personality. My husband is thinking about a detour on our way home because of the customer service. Thank you Wilder Family

Stayed: June 2014