All reviews truck parking front desk room was clean the wi fi southern california continental breakfast motel truckers freeway microwave channels tv cereal conditioner stockton pillows unit
Reviewed 23 June 2018

Westley is a tiny road stop along I5 in the middle of California. The only reason to stop there is for gas or if one has gone too far or not far enough to find a town with hotels. I did a quick google search and decided to give the Days Inn a try since it was only a couple dollars more than the Motel 6 (I pretty much knew what to expect there). I was met with a very professional and considerate gentleman who gave me a lower floor room adjacent to the office (I was concerned about unloading and loading my car plus security as I'd had to leave some things in the vehicle. The room was very large, the bed equivalent to those in 5 star rooms, the pillows so nice I didn't have to bring my own in, the bathroom area large and clean, the large TV had a myriad of channels, and there was even an unexpected couch in the room to recline in while eating the provided breakfast. All in all, I was very happy! DRC

Room Tip: I chose lower floor for convenience, but the upper rooms have views of the area...
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Westley, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Daniel, Thank you for providing your feedback on your recent stay at our hotel; we are much appreciative. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel so much. We hope that you will have another opportunity to stay with us again very soon.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

I mean, if you don't mind thin walls with tweakers on the other side arguing all night, carpets smelling like an old folks home, and limited food options, this place is alright. At least you get to rest your eyes for a bit!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank Meowmewo
hitesh p, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Westley, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Thank you for staying with us and leaving feedback. I am sorry to hear about your experience with us. I truly wish the front desk was informed regarding this issue so we could have resolved the issue right away as we like to make sure all guests feel like they are at home. I hope you had a safe trip home.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

Westley is a good stop if you're on a road trip and need a break. Fast food places and a few motels is all the town has. This is an older motel that has been nicely updated. Large room with handy amenities like a microwave and mini-fridge. Quiet and basic cereal/toast/coffee/oj breakfast in the lobby that is a small space. It was a good value. I'd give it higher marks if it was just a bit cleaner - tv remotes and desk/nightstand surfaces looked a bit greasy - no doubt from the fast food nearby.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Westley, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear guest, Thank you so much for posting your positive stay review. At the Days Inn, we strive to provide our guests with high level of accommodations and service.We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

This hotel was just a little piece of heaven for me!! Much to my surprise the room was so nice and the bed was extra comfy:) I wish I could have stayed another night. You can’t go wrong staying here for the price and quality you receive!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
1  Thank ctrava668763
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Westley, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear guest, thank you so much for your kind review! We aim to provide clean, quiet and comfortable stay for all our guests, so we are pleased to see that we did just that on your visit. We hope to welcome you back again next time you visit the area. Thanks again!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

This hotel was very nice with the exception of the breakfast and the eating area. Muffins, cakes, sweets should be part of a Continental breakfast not just toast and cereal. The eating area has 2 small tables and 4 chairs, when someone is seated you cannot access the breakfast items.
Otherwise a very nice stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Westley, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear guest, Thank you for staying with us. I am glad you had a nice stay with us! We apologize for the breakfast, we are looking into improving our breakfast items! Thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you soon.