Best Western Westminster Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Morada Inn(Garden Grove)
View Hotel
Hotel Huntington Beach(Huntington Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewsping pong tableputting greenwaffleslong beachroom was cleanhuntington beachthe breakfast areabest westernsseal beachhot tubhot breakfastnice breakfastnice poolenjoyed my staypool areawould stay here againnice stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Me and my boyfriend recently have been coming every other week to stay and it has been nothing but a great experience. Always super clean rooms and great service from the employers. Shannon at the front desk is always a pleasure dealing with, she is the sweetest and makes our experience that much better, because of her we will be returnin more frequent. Its a nice little getaway, also the breakfast for this hotel is always on point and super yummy. The beds are super comfy and the funiture is kept very nice and not ran down. Definitely the best hotel in the area. Highly recommended(:

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Rooms was great and the House keeping was wonderful. ill be coming back in the future. the area was not bad. the Tv was great for my baby girl to watch and the pool was clean and not far from any rooms really.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 September 2013

The room was very clean and larger than expected, the bed was excellent, the fridge bigger than in other places, the freezer actually works !!
Large bathroom with a lot of towels.
Good breakfast and snacks by 5:00 PM.
Many thanks to Scott (front desk) for his service.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
westminsterinn, General Manager at Best Western Westminster Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

Thank you for taking the time out to give us your feedback. I was glad to hear it turn out better then you planned. We’re always trying to find ways to improve. So feedback like yours lets us know what we’re doing right. If you need anything we are always here to help. Thank you again
Jessica

Reviewed 18 September 2013

I travel 60% of the time for my Company....Beleive me when I say I have stayed in BAD places, and GOOD places in LA and all accross USA for that matter.. THIS PLACE IS EEEEEXCELENT!!! . I'll break it down real fast. Pillow top beds with 4 huge down pillows, micro & big mini fridge, modern decor & furniture, microfiber pillow couches, berber fiber carpets, granite counters, outlets galore, 42" LCD, wall programmable a/c & heat, smells new and CLEAN CLEAN, ping pong table, putting green, heated pool, private patio lounges, outdoor gas grill, hot potatoes eggs sausage & waffles, Farmers bros coffee, evening happy hour snacks with wine, ocean breeze, quiet neighborhood. All FREE,Motel 6 $55, for a $20 more a night....WOW!!! WORTH $100 EAAASSYYYY!!!

Room Tip: South wing of hotel is the best, has pool view and off the main road.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

First I want to say thank you for giving us your feedback. Also for all the nice things you said. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and found everything to your satisfaction. I hope you had a chance to enjoy the new putting green. Thanks again.

Jessica

Reviewed 17 September 2013

I stayed here for five nights. The first night was terrible due to air conditioning running in the next room. It was terrible! The next day I asked to be transferred to another room. It was better and quiet. The rooms that I stayed in were clean and comfortable. The front desk personnel were not too friendly but were willing to help. The hotel is close to Huntington Beach, which is about 10-15 minutes away.

The rate was reasonable, ~84/night. Which is pretty good for the area.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms in the back and on the second floor where they are less susceptible to road noise.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo