“Basketball team trip”

Best Western Westminster Inn
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Westminster
Reviewed 20 February 2014

This hotel was ideal for the team trip. All the staff was so helpful. We had a great team bbq one of the night which worked out great the kid swam, played pin pong and they even had a puting green! We couldnt of ask for a better trip

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 15 February 2014

We like this motel and have stayed here before, but our last trip we experienced sagging mattress in room 105. My wife and I prefer to sleep in the same bed, and we kept fighting rolling toward the middle. Otherwise, fine hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
westminsterinn, Owner at Best Western Westminster Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2014

we appreciate your comment. You have stayed here more than once and we thank you. We will remedy the issue of the mattress. Our Mattresses are high standard and we want to make sure any bad one is immediately replaced. Thanks for the good words

Syed
owner

Reviewed 14 February 2014

The inn is very plain on the outside, but the room was very good, with every convenience and very clean. The included breakfast was also good, and staff was very friendly. A particularly good value for what you get.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

You have reviews in over 20 cities so your kind ratings of us is appreciated by all at the hotel,

Reviewed 14 February 2014

The staff went over the top. We checked in 4-8-14 about 5pm. I cant remember the gal who checked us in but she really made us feel at home. She made us feel safe , recommended restaurants, and was really friendly. At checkout we received the same great service, they provided us directions, and spent about 10 minutes with me- Wow who does that! The rooms were roomy, comfortable, clean, and affordable. We will surely stay at this motel again. I recommend the suite- kitchen, large bed,sofa bed, fridge, everything you need. Oh I almost forgot the heated pool and spa- a must. Thanks for the great service, we will be back soon.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank rob93313

your review led to all people working here a free lunch for satisfying you. we read your review to all.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

Here's the deal, you can't compare 5 star hotels with hotels like this Best Western. So if you expect this place to be sparkling clean with brand new fixtures and furniture, you're delusional.

This is an older hotel in an older part of town. The carpet is stained and old, the breakfast is OK, and the grounds are just sort of ordinary. However, the room was clean (as clean as you can get it without like a week long cleaning), the food was well-stocked each morning, and the manager and maids were nice and helpful.

Here's an example of why this place is above average when you compare it to *similar* class hotels: The TV provider shorted out during my visit, but the manager addressed it right away. He even called me the next day because he wanted to make sure the TV worked for the AFC championship game that was on that day. To me, that's the type of thing that sets one hotel apart from another hotel.

Another example were the ping pong table and the putting green. Sure enough, when my son and I went out to check it out, there were putters, balls, ping pong racquets and ping pong balls.

We had a great stay! In fact, my son (10 years old) said he wished he could live there. Now, I wouldn't go *that* far, but I'd stay there again....

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

we were very touched by your sons comments, hope to see you and him again

Reviewed 8 February 2014

Older motel but very well maintained with an extremely friendly and knowledgable staff. It was a pleasure to stay here and with the pool, hot tub, putting green, ping pong table and barb-b-q facilities, there are plenty of things to keep the faamily occupied. I look forward to staying here again soon.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

thank you. we are looking forward to seeing you again

Reviewed 5 February 2014

This was my third visit to this property. I really like it, but there were some issues, although minor should be mentioned. The dispenser for lotion by the sink was broken and I was assured it would be fixed and was offered a bottle instead. Also, the shower head was not working properly, would not adjust and leaked a little. That being said, I am sure that both issues were fixed. The staff at the desk was concerned and was willing to do anything to make my stay more pleasant. I like the location near Long Beach and a block from I-405. The bed was excellent as was the internet. I was too late for breakfast and was still offered a danish or bagel. Most hotels won't do that. The room was clean, but some of the grout in the tub was old and discolored. The shower curtain rod dipped and as a result, the shower curtain dragged on the tub. I don't think it was recently replaced as it looked as if it had soap scum on t he bottom. However, I would still stay there again and would recommend it to anyone, as long as they were given realistic expectations.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

appreciate your nice comments and we thank you for pointing out the opportunity to be better

Also consider these accommodations in or near Westminster
Best Western Palm Garden Inn
Comfort Suites Huntington Beach
#13 of 21 in Huntington Beach
Ayres Hotel Fountain Valley/Huntington Beach
Best Western Harbour Inn & Suites
Best Western Harbour Inn & Suite...
#7 of 21 in Huntington Beach

Been to Best Western Westminster Inn? Share your experiences!