“Worth stopping in!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Granzella's Restaurant & Deli
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Williams
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
o.c. california
“Worth stopping in!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

This was the second time we have been to this restaurant. It is more than just a place to eat, that's for sure! I enjoy looking at all of the "treasures" that are offered. Lots of gift items, and fun food items to bring home or give to friends. The food is very good. This time I ordered a hot open faced turkey sandwich that came with mashed potatoes and gravy. I thought that it was considered an entree (it wasn't, I was told; it is a sandwich) so I didn't get a side dish of veggies or salad. But it was tasty and the waiter was nice and quite effiecient.

• 3 of 5 bubbles

Newcastle, California, United States
“Hunter Paradise / PETA nightmare”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

This was one crazy place! My son's eyes were huge and he had plenty of stuffed animals of EVERY kind on the walls to keep him busy. After spending an hour driving through some winding steep mountains we needed a stop and a drink. Yummy Bloody Maries! We didn't eat but the food looked great , I have to bring my husband back. They have a large gift shop and deli, I was able to get a nice bottle of wine for my mom, gourmet spicy mustard for my husband and candy for my daughter. Nice atmosphere with high table that kids love to sit at. Not sure if all those dead animals were real at one time but it was definitely a new experience for my son and I.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
California
“A Must Stop!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

Anytime while driving through Williams, Granzella's is our stop for lunch. We have eaten at their bar and restaurant and absolutely love the food. They have many options to eat from a quick sandwich at the deli to some good ole fashioned home cooking. They also have an arrangement of Italian items like olives, sauces, and breads. If you are not looking for a full meal, it is a fun place for a stop to add snacks, drinks, and goodies to your road trip. I highly recommend paying a visit upon your next time through town.

Vancouver, Canada
“Delicious deli, and a gourmet delight!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

We saw reviews of granzella's, and saw that it was within walking distance of our motel... So, of course, a choice to follow up on! Are we glad we did! This is a fantastic deli! We each took a variation of the vegetarian sandwich, but you can customize! You choose everything,type of bread, cheese, meats, condiments, veggies, all! They prepare your food super-fast! The portions are big, and mouthwatering! A great selection of imported and craft beers, ciders, oh! So much choice! Nice tables to have your fare! And when you are done, you just have to wander through the aisles of gourmet olives, salsa, chutney, jams, pies, cookies, you name it! Great for take home, or hostess gifts, for gift baskets, or a souvenir! What a place! Delicious! Entertaining! This is what makes a trip memorable!

Sacramento
“Very good food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

This is a great place to stop on I-5 north of Sacramento (about an hour north). Clean, great shop and deli featuring local products and foods, great place to fill up your ice-chest with picnic items. But, should you decide to eat there, be prepared for very fair sized portions, a good selection, and friendly service.

The potato salad was superb, their Cobb Salad was great, and the senior-portioned chicken sandwich was perfect!

Family friendly restaurant with an attached bar/lounge connected well to the rear behind the deli and store...

Great place for locals to visit, and a wonderful place to take a break if you are on a long "I-5 drive".

• Visited May 2014