“Cozy, comfortable, good for budget”
Review of Stage Stop Inn

Stage Stop Inn
Stage Stop Inn
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Williams
Reviewed 23 June 2013

I've stayed here several times and always had a good experience but this time, it was exceptional.

Rooms have all been tastefully refurbished, wifi works well, pool is small but sufficient, ref in room as is coffee maker, plentiful plug ins....very comfortable. AC is louder than I would like but overall, remains a favorite place to stay on the I-5 northern corridor.

Big flat screen Tks, fans in rooms, large new showers.

Room Tip: If u r a family or group, u might want to ask for the family room-- 2 beds with table, couch, etc.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 20 June 2013

Good clean room, everything e.g. TV and Shower worked fine. Couple who ran it very helpful, both went out of their way, he helped me figure out how to open the hood on my rental car, she told us about nearby tourist spots. We only stopped 1 night as we were on a long road trip, would happily have stayed longer. Pool looked nice, although we didn't have time to use it. Breakfast was good with boiled eggs and cereal, the OJ was a little thin.
The recommended Restaurant (Louis Cairo) was great, within walking distance and open relatively late.
Overall great value and would thoroughly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 June 2013

Nice basic room with consistent internet and a friendly-enough Indian couple who runs the place. The breakfast was the only place we stayed where they provided a protein (boiled eggs), which was nice. The room was clean and right near the grocery store downtown. They also had a barbecue. Walking/biking distance to parks and a couple of restaurants. As we were packing up to go after a few day stay, my partner asked if it would be okay if we checked out a few minutes late. Mrs. Patel replied that it would be another $5, and my partner felt nickel-and-dimed.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Erin A
Reviewed 28 May 2013

My regular hotel in town was booked so I reserved a room here for my spouse and I to stay the night before a big motorcycle ride we did. Very pleased with the service, cleanliness and water pressure in the shower. Will definitely stay here again when travelling thru town.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2013

This place has been renovated recently and the sign outside still advertises it. It shows. All clean and nice. And probably the best TV we have seen on our trip always staying in motels. Run by an Indian family originally from London, some 20 or so years ago. All friendly. Definitely worth the lower than average price we paid for two of us. As stated in other reviews, coffee in the room and otherwise small breakfast. But we have come across other places offering the same, so no big surprise. We headed for the breakfast recommendation instead. Forgot the name, but it was just around the corner. Would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 April 2013

I had an unexpected car issue which led me to STAGE STOP INN a family owned establishment. I was incredibly impressed at the cleanliness, safety and cozy feel of this property. THE PRICE IS LIKE A CHERRY ON TOP of a perfect experience:) I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ANY TRAVELERS LOOKING TO SAVE MONEY BUT NOT SACRIFICE A TON OF QUALITY!!! :) HAPPY!

Room Tip: i got a non smoking room, idk about the smoking ones.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 December 2012

I can't say what the room that evadianne stayed in looked like,but I have seen four of the rooms which includes mine and they were all remodeled from front to back,including new carpet.They have large showers,new microwaves,refridgerators,and 4 cup coffeemakers with coffe,suger,and cream.They also have wall mounted 42 inch flat screen tvs that doesn't strain the neck when watching them lying in bed unlike the desktop tvs in other motels.The windows are new,both in the bathrooms and main rooms with screens and working locks.All rooms are first floor so you can park your vehicle in front of your door which is a big plus if you have a lot of luggage to unload or load.

Room Tip: They are all good.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business