“Delightful surprise in Williams” 5 of 5 bubbles

Williams chinese restaraunt
Ranked #4 of 14 Restaurants in Williams
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Description: AMAZING Food at reasonable cost.
Joensuu, Finland
“Delightful surprise in Williams”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

It was too late to expect to get any good food in Williams, but then I checked Trip Advisor for suggestions and saw this place. It was about to close at 9:30 p.m. (I got there at 9:15) but they graciously agreed to make me some take-out food. Am I ever glad I stopped there! The food was so tasty and there was enough for two meals. I had it for breakfast later on. The place is a little hard to find so make sure you check a map first -- not obvious from I-5.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

“Fantastic As Always!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

Passing through Williams Ca, & I know that when I am able to stop for the night, I'll need SOMETHING GREAT to EAT. Not fast food(yuck) not greasy food (barf) , Great Food. Sooooo stopped by to p/u some Chicken Chow Mein, & Curry Chicken. Fantastic.

Tigard, Oregon
“always a pleasant dining experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

One of my favorites in Williams. Usually greeted immediately with a big smile. Good selection on the menu. Service is fast and courteous. Exceptional food if served with generous helpings. They are god about preparing the food with your taste in mind. If you order your dish Spicy Hot, be prepared to get what you asked for with tissues in hand.

Always a pleasant dining experience!

Visited February 2014
Glide, Oregon
“Nice surprise - good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

I never have high expectations when traveling along I-5 but the food here was quite good and reasonably priced. Looked like a lot of the locals were eating here for lunch. If I lived here I would be a regular customer.

Recommended.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Williams, California, United States
“Top Notch Cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

Having lived in San Francisco and vicinity, I have come to appreciate really fine Chinese cuisine and this is one of the very best in Northern California,

• Visited April 2014