“Best hot spring so far” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 3 things to do in Williams
San Francisco, California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Best hot spring so far”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

it is a great place. Romantic and fantastic. I like the overall environment and the scene is beautiful. The water is great. They have 3 pools with different temperature.
You will enjoy it for sure.

Visited March 2014

Novato, California
67 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 111 helpful votes
“A very rude experieince”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2013

My wife and I have been here many times. Prior to today we have never had to make a reservation for "day use" of the soaking tubs of the springs.

Today we drove hours to get there only to be turned away because they required a reservation. Never mind that there is no mention of that nonsense on their website, they refused us access to the property.

Have you heard of Harbin Mineral Springs? That is where we went and Harbin is so far surpior, I'm grateful Wilbur turned me away.,

Visited November 2013