We stopped at this Burger King on our trip down to California from Washington for a quick and easy dinner. The restaurant did not have any customers at first glance and upon using the rest room to wash my hands, it smelled very badly and the soap dispenser was open with visible green mold in the inside of the dispenser case.
After ordering our food, we were constantly pestered by all the hoard of flies that awaited us. Eating was a battle, constantly swatting at flies that would attempt to land on our food and us. Upon inspection of the food tray, there was still chunks of leftover foods from prior diners. YUCK.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.