“convenient location”

Econo Lodge Williams
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Williams
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Stayed there for 1 night. Rooms were OK. Breakfast & wifi was included. The location was good considering we were driving on I5, but the locality otherwise was not good. Luckily I did not get a room with stains that i could see, but definitely the furniture and chairs looked dated.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 20 April 2014

This hotel is gross. The rooms are awful. Bed sheets smelt like urine. There was hair in the bath tub and sink. The sink leaked at the pipes when the water was running. Base boards are dirty. There was a foot print on the ceiling. This hotel needs to be closed for renovation. If I wasn't so tired I would of checked out immediately. When I made my complaint when I checked outfall I got was I will let my manager know. Please do waste your money on this POS hotel.

Room Tip: Do not stay here.Go to the Ramada down the street.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Stacey M
Reviewed 24 February 2014

It's a comfortable hotel...the beds are comfortable. Get a room on the west side (front), because the Interstate is on the east side. There is a huge lot (you can see it in the hotel photo) on the west side of the hotel. It's big, safe and perfect for letting the dog run (it's private property, so pick up the poop!) Breakfast in minimal, as in no yogurt, just the regular Quality Inn stuff. We liked it.

Room Tip: As always, top floor and on the side away from traffic for quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I've stayed in other properties in this chain, but this time I chose not to stay. After checking in, we went to the room. I went back to the desk and asked if all the rooms were much the same. " Yes, they are." So I requested a cancellation. When asked why, I said the room smelled bad, there were stains on the bedspreads, and the bathroom was dark and moldy. The desk clerk was very good, offering another room. Thanks, but I think not. Cancellation was extremely smooth--no argument and a printed confirmation without asking.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank RosemarieR
Reviewed 29 December 2013

My wife and I stayed here on the night of the 23rd. The room was clean and well furnished. The room had a king sized bed and a small table with two chairs. The room came with a free breakfast whch included waffles, eggs, sausage, bagels, yogurt, cold cereal and oatmeal. The breakfast area was small but it wasn't a problem for us since there weren't very many guests at the hotel that night. Be sure to get a room away from the highway which will cut down on the road noise since the hotel is right off the highway.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 December 2013

The staff was nice, our room was by the pool hich was covered for the season. The sink had a major chip in the porcelin. the AC was noisy and did not cool the room to our satisfaction, toilet had water rust stains, otherwise it was quiet, the bed and sheets were very comfortable. had coffee, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron & ironing board, fridge and microwave, wifi, HBO and a nice breakfast of scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles, muffins, bagles, juice, cold cereal, etc. I got my moneys worth and it was reasonable. Be certain to book a room NOT on the freeway side if possible. We travel with a service dog and all was well.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Another overnight stop on the trip South. Located right off the highway. The unit was a bit tired and the unit door was difficult to close. If I leaned on it while I adjusted the lock it was fine. Reported it to the Front Desk as I was leaving. The bed and linens were clean and comfortable and there was lots of hot water and a decent shower head. The most important things were taken care of. Didn't try the breakfast as we wanted to be on the road early. The Front Desk was very accommodating; I listened to them deal with a check in problem and she was very calm and competent and seemed to resolve the issue to the visitors satisfaction. She also resolved a minor wifi issue that I reported very quickly to my satisfaction. No problem booking here again.

Room Tip: Don't get a room on the highway side. Truck traffic all night.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TripMember06162014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Williams
Stage Stop Inn
#3 of 6 in Williams
Motel 6 Williams
Motel 6 Williams
#6 of 6 in Williams

Been to Econo Lodge Williams? Share your experiences!