“Average”

Gribaldo's
Ranked #38 of 48 Restaurants in Willits
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Average”
Reviewed 23 May 2013 via mobile

Gribaldo's was nothing special but it was not bad neither. I had the Fried Chicken. It was pretty good, but the chicken noodle soup could have been better. It was home made but lacked flavor. It reminded me of a greasy spoon in my home. Try it for yourself.

• Visited May 2013

Willits, California
“Awesome pancakes!”
Reviewed 31 December 2012

Each of my favorite restaurants have something I like the best of all the other restaurants in Willits. For Gribaldo's, it's their pancakes. They are so tasty and satisfying.

Visited December 2012
Houston, Texas
“McDonalds across the street and a better choice”
Reviewed 12 December 2012

We ate here because it was walking distance and directly across the street from the Inn that we stayed. I wouldn't do that again. The side salad was decent. However, I suggest that you don't get the Chicken Fried Steak nor Hashbrown. The broccoli looked questionable so I only ate part of that. My friend ordered three blueberry pancakes for dinner, and she barely ate one.

Visited December 2012
Eureka, California
“Rude”
Reviewed 25 November 2012

We were on our way north and stopped to eat lunch. I had eaten here before and enjoyed it, not this time! The two waitresses were only concerned with the local guys eating there. We had to wave like nuts to get one to come to our booth (we sat ourselves). Thought the salad bar looked good so we quickly ordered two. That was the last of seeing our waitress! The "one visit" salad bar was OK for a quick bite. It wasn't the food, it was the people that made is so unpleasant. When we paid our check, the waitress didn't say one word, not "thanks", "bye"...just handed us our change and walked off. We ate at the other end of town coming home and loved it.

• Visited November 2012
San Luis Obispo, CA
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed 14 July 2012

We only had breakfast there and we had 8 people on a Saturday morning. The service was great and the food was delicious. Considering we could have had free food at a hotel we stayed at across the highway but we all ate here and were happy, I highly recommend it and would definitely eat here again.

• Visited June 2012