“Anniversary weekend”
Review of Brooktrails Lodge

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Willits
Brooktrails Lodge
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Willits
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I planned a last minute trip to Fort Bragg and we weren't able to find a room in fort bragg due to the holiday weekend so we decided to find a place away from our original destination and just drive to where we needed to go well that's when we found this place I read reviews and it didn't have the best but decided we would give it a shot anyways well when we arrived we went to check in and right off the get go they let me know that the air conditioner was not working but they were working on getting it fixed immediately and that we could look at the room before we decided to stay here we accepted the room it was fine super cute a little small but cute we then left for dinner and went back to Fort Bragg had a horrible dinner as well we drove back to our room to find an iced bottle of champagne and a cute little not that read happy anniversary we were so caught off guard and so happy we are now enjoying that little bottle was such a nice gesture we will come back again and recommend them to anyone that is traveling in this area☆☆☆☆☆

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Adriana W
Reviewed 5 July 2013

From the website of this place, it looks like a nice place, but buyer beware. The room smelled like stale cigarettes, the carpet and chairs were stained, and the front desk people were mostly gone. with the door locked to the lobby. The two women I traveled with did not feel comfortable there and after seeing some of the people in other rooms, I wanted to leave as well.
Scary!!!

Room Tip: avoid this place! I thought I had dropped into a horror movie.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
5  Thank amyikins
Reviewed 28 February 2012

My wife and I planned a trip for our anniversary to see the magnificent Redwoods last fall. Unfortunately, we both had to work and were not able to take a long trip, so Willits was a perfect getaway from the city. Brooktrails was peaceful and clean and provided the perfect weekend accommodation. We stayed in an upstairs room and enjoyed their restaurant both nights. My wife also enjoyed the jacuzzi bathtub in the room. I highly recommend Brooktrails and Willits for those that are looking for a weekend getaway and can't afford to take the time to go to Redwood National Park!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
11  Thank RWandwife
Also consider these accommodations in or near Willits
Baechtel Creek Inn
Holiday Lodge
Holiday Lodge
#5 of 9 in Willits
Comfort Inn & Suites Ukiah

Been to Brooktrails Lodge? Share your experiences!