“The best breakfast ever!”
Review of Ardella's Kitchen - CLOSED

Ardella's Kitchen
Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

Stopped here for breakfast on our way to Clear Lake. Coffee was superb, I had the Jo's special eggs with sour dough toast and potatoes, my husband had eggs with salmon, the eggs were prepared perfectly, no rubbery eggs here. It is an obvious favorite of the locals and I can see why. Loved it.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

When we first waled in we felt a little out of place, but were soon treated like one of the locals. When I wouldn't order the soup because it was a cold dish, the waitress brought mea sample then got into a 'discussion' on the matter. My sandwich contained shrimp so big I would have called the jumbo prawns, and had some in every bite complete with a dressing I had never tasted before. I still rave to people how good it was. The owner (?) struck up a conversation with us. When I pulled out plastic to pay, they said they do not take debit or credit, but I could either go to a bank machine or mail a check when I got home, I paid cash. The value of our lunch was as good as the service. I wish they wherein my neck of the woods.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

If you ever pass through Willits, and you should, it's a cute little town, stop for a bite at Ardella's. Everyone is welcomed with a big hello when they walk in. The decor reminds me of diners I went to as a child in the 70s with red naugahyde swivel chairs at a counter. Staff were friendly and service was fast. The grilled shrimp succotash salad is very tasty. Shrimp are seasoned just perfectly, but the succotash is the best part. the baby spinach was not even needed in this dish. The French fries were perfectly seasoned for me. We got there about 2 minutes before the lunch rush and were able to get a table immediately, but the place filled up quickly after that.

Reviewed 28 August 2013 via mobile

Stopped for breakfast en route to Oakland airport from Redway. Fabulous breakfast and great coffee! Great hash browns and very large portions.

Reviewed 20 July 2013

Driving north from the Bay Area we got hungry at Willits -- where to eat? Reliable trip advisor told us about Ardella's and it was perfect. Charles had sandwich of grilled zucchini, red and green peppers, goat cheese and kalamata tapenade, side of frresh fruit. I had salad of wild greens, roasted potatoes with bacon vinaigrette (sighly sweet) chopped tomatoes, cucumber and celery. Exceptionally good. Bill was $17.30 -- can't beat that! (Cash only.)