“Very clean, very good service.”

Western Village Inn
and 1 more site!
Western Village Inn
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Willits
Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

The room is big , the service was excellent . The location is very conscience . I definitely will go back again. I don't think the previous bad review is fair to this business. I would suggest you check their rooms before you take anyone's word, even mine.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank SUESF

Reviewed 16 October 2011

We were late and looking for a room, the price was reasonable for two people, needs a lot of maintenance, new shower head would be nice and a tightening up of pretty much anything with a bolt but looked clean (didn't check for cucumbers though). Room 107

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2011

Generally clean room, at first site. It was late at night, checked in they advertised 1 price then changed it when we checked in. Ok what ever we were hungry and tired.
Heater wasn't working so we called down and they ended up giving me a space heater, again what ever I was tired. Owner plugged in the heater where the microwave was plugged in, so no microwave. I needed to use my phone as a clock because there wasn't one in room. So I needed to plug it in, couldn't find available plug near the bed, so I moved the bedside table out to find out if there was a plug behind it. When I pulled it back on the floor where the table was I saw a tubular shaped item laying there. I wont tell you what I thought it was at first but I pulled the table out more and found 3 more items under there. 4 rotten a moldy cucumbers were placed under the table. I say placed because the table was solid to the floor on the front and both sides. The only way they arrived there was to be placed there. I freaked out grabbed my stuff and snapped a picture to show the front desk.
Here is where it gets really weird. I went to the office and told the owner what I had found and he says "what do you want me to do about it?", what, really? OMG. About that time the wife walks up and looks at the picture and YELLS at me "You need to mind your own business, get out of here, leave." Again what? Really? I watched, and videod, the owner walk down to the room rearrange the nightstand and walk back out the room, not cleaning it up. After a nice fight at midnight I got my money returned to me and ran out of the motel.
By as mad as the wife was with me and by not cleaning it up this all leads me to believe that they knew the vegtables were under that table. Why? To keep ants away, thats all i could find on the internet. OMG it was horrible.

Room Tip: Not room 114