Super 8 Willits
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
The Old West Inn(Willits)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$109
Hotels.com
US$74
US$99
All reviewsroom was cleanwooden swingclean placecontinental breakfastoutdoor poolnice fountainwaffleshot tubwater fountainpast few monthssmall courtyardfriendly personnon smokingsanta rosaburger kingin towninternet access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 May 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 7 May 2014

My vehicle broke down coming into Wiilits on Sunday morning around 10:00 Blown engine, I had stayed at the Super 8 prior, so I went there. In spite of the late check in time of 2 or 3 in the afternoon, they let me have a room at 10:00 am. The next morning Monday I was waiting for a call from the garage, and they left me stay later than the checkout time waiting on the garage call. The owners were most helpful and very gracious. I would highly recommend staying there.

Room Tip: There is an excellent pizza place on the south end of town.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Came here with my wife, and we had a very relaxing time. The staff was great, and the room were great. The court yard had a great ambience, and the fountain was very relaxing and peaceful. Will definitely return.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We stayed at the Super 8 for 3 day's to begin with, It was so wonderful that we came back for a 4th night. We were in town for the birth of a grandchild and sight seeing, We stayed for 3 wonderful day's, location, location, location.The room was very comfortable, clean and the grounds felt very Zen like. The courtyard has a beautiful fountain with very comfortable beds. The owners are just amazing. The continental breakfast was just right, some fruit, cereal, waffle and toast, Coffee and juice. Perfect each morning to get us on our way. It is not often that you travel and come across such a Gem.... Safe. clean and comfortable. Thanks again until next time

Room Tip: Just wonderful...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Great place, I definitely recommend it. I came to visit the Redwoods and the Skunk Train, and we loved this hotel. The family who runs the hotel takes great pride in upkeeping the place. They were very friendly, and made sure we were familiar with the area by recommending restaurants and things to see nearby. Also, that courtyard and fountain are a plus! Loved it!

• Stayed: April 2014