“Great Food & Great Service in a Shabby Little Place”
Review of El Mexicano

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
El Mexicano
Ranked #9 of 49 Restaurants in Willits
Cuisines: Mexican
San Leandro, California
“Great Food & Great Service in a Shabby Little Place”
Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

The shabby interior might make some people want to walk right past this place, but don't miss out on the tasty food and great service inside! The great reviews are well earned. The salsa was really good, the rellenos were absolutely delicious, and the enchiladas were good too. The rice and beans were fantastic! Seriously, some of the best beans ever! The people running the place were so nice, they made you feel like family. We'll definitely return on our next road trip through Willits!

• Visited November 2013

Tamuning, Guam
“Good value and tasty Mexican food”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Great Mexican food with fast service and ample portions. In fact, portions are large enough that the ala carte menu is sufficient for me; the combination plates would be too much! Food is tasty. Staff is friendly and accommodating. So good, we ate there twice in four days. Will definitely eat there again.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Jirohiku
Beautiful Burbank
“Tasty food, good value.”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

There was lots to choose from on the menu. The Super burritos a la carte were fresh and just the right size. Their chips and salsa were also very good.

• Visited July 2013
minnesota
“Good Value”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Restaurant located on main. Service was quick and friendly. Not that hungry so just ordered ala carte but the taco and beans were great. Beer available both on tap and in bottles.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank chubmasterp
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great people and great food.”
Reviewed 16 December 2012

I grew up most of my life in Texas. My friends were mostly of Mexican decent. I was exposed to the best Mexican anyone could think of. When I moved to Northern California I missed the authentic Mexican food I was enjoying so much in the past. However, I found it at El Mex. This place is wonderful. The food is great and the people are even greater. I'm not missing out on anything :) I greatly insist on you visiting El Mex. The family atmosphere makes me feel like I'm back home again. Don't pass up a visit to a great place like this :)

1 Thank EnglishClassSass