“Good burgers!”

Ranked #26 of 48 Restaurants in Willits
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
“Good burgers!”
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Very good burgers for a town who doesn't have many dining options. Decent menu at a decent price. Burgers are very large and always made fresh to order. They have a huge list of milkshakes which are pretty tasty. Better than any fast food place, so support local!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank John T

Humboldt, California, United States
“Fast Food Burger- better than McDonalds”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Picked up a burger here with some friends on our way through to the San Fran airport from Eureka. Prices were good and the menu was fairly large. The burgers are pretty average fast food though better than McDonalds/Burger King by far. I'd def. stop here again if a burger is my hankering!
I DO wish they had inside seating though, it gets so hot in Willits in the summertime & the flies were ridiculous! We ended up eating in our truck instead.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Becky E
Elk Grove, California, United States
“Great burgers”
Reviewed 29 June 2013

Perhaps a top rating of five is a bit much but I'm a sucker for a good drive-in and this one was one of the best I've been to in a while. It's exactly what you want in a drive-in burger joint: friendly service, low prices, greasy food and a big beautiful redwood sticking up in the middle of the dining area.

Ok. Maybe I exaggerated. So far as I know redwoods aren't standard issue in drive-ins.

My husband, kids and I shared a couple of burgers and a couple of BLTs with a giant mess of fries here. I kid not when I say that these were the most delicious and well-constructed BLTs ever. They sported the PERFECT bacon-tomato-lettuce ratio which? Based on BLTs I've had in other places? Poses some kind of mathematical challenge that few have mastered.

The burgers were great as well; giant, greasy, flavorful.

Also, if you are traveling through and haven't yet had the pleasure of being properly introduced to California's northwest region this place offers some of the best people-watching around. You'll see everything from wandering tourists to rednecks to scary-looking hill people to hippies. There's more dreadlocks and wrangler jeans than you can shake a manifesto at. It was truly fun to nosh on burgers and sandwiches and take in the locals. If I ever find myself in Willits again I'll definitely return.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank stepharmstrong
Vacaville, California
“Great hamburgers”
Reviewed 28 March 2013

I have driven through Willits on several occasions but this is the first time for stopping and tryiing out this burger joint. Great burgers worth the stop. It looks like a dive from the outside but the food is great. Fries are crispy and not too greasy, the Western burger has REAL bacon on it, something you rarely find these days. You order your food at the window and eat either in your car or at the picnic table outside. Small town local stop...

• Visited March 2013