Beside Still Waters Farm Bed & Breakfast Cottages & Vacation Rental
US$109
The Old West Inn(Willits)(Great Value!)
US$127
Holiday Lodge(Willits)
US$76
US$99
US$74
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 October 2006

My husband and I visited Beside Still Waters Farm at the end of what we affectionately call our 'Wedding Journey' this May. I can say without reservation that it was the nicest place we've ever stayed.

Their hospitality was impeccable, the view incredible, and the cottage a dream of comfort and grace. The 'innkeepers' were the type who instinctively knew when to be available and when to give us our privacy.

They accomodated my husband's particular dietary needs and provided us with absolutely marvelous meals. The memory of syrup from a glass rooster's mouth is a memory we'll chuckle over for years.

I honestly cannot say enough positive things about our stay and the only objection we had was not having enough time to stay another night.

We'll certainly be back if we are ever anywhere nearby.

• Stayed: May 2006, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
5  Thank CottagePrimrose
lemoore california
Reviewed 30 January 2006

Unbelivable! The innkeepers thought of everything, including excellent breakfeasts! I wish I could duplicate everything in my masterbedroom right down to the whirlpool tub, and the steam shower. It's worth every penny!

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Willits, California
Reviewed 27 July 2005

My wife and daughter had stayed at Beside Still Waters Farm last year. That’s all I’ve heard about for almost the entire year. They had positive comments on every aspect of their stay…how beautiful the property was, how accommodating Earl & Christy were, how great the room was, how special they were treated, and on and on and on! I thought that they were carrying on way too much--a little over the top. But, because of all their accolades, I thought we’d stay there as a family to celebrate my daughter’s graduation from high school. I knew that she would love it. I was more than a little surprised when I saw firsthand that they weren’t over the top it really was true and more. When my wife made the reservation for Meadowood she told Earl why we were coming, so what’s on the table when we arrived? A box of chocolates for my daughter from Earl, Christy and Alyssa! The attention to detail, the friendly service, etc. was just great. I never take the time to write these reviews, but this, well, it impressed me so much that I broke a longstanding tradition. This place is great for your family and I know my wife and I will be back for some quality time with each other. We are fortunate that we live in Willits and have such a great getaway right in our own backyard. It’s well worth every penny!

• Stayed: June 2005
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 24 July 2005

"I love this place, even if it costs $1,000 it would be worth it!" This is a direct quote from my seven year old son upon arrival at Beside Still Waters Farm Meadowood Cottage. My mother (grandma) and my two boys (ages 7 and 3) and I spent two nights in this wonderful bed and breakfast. The Meadowood Cottage is the perfect family friendly home away from home. The chickens were a big hit, the breakfasts were wonderful. Drinks and snacks for the kids and every detail attended to. I can't wait to come back with my husband and the boys next time as it's a perfect combo of family friendly and romance! See you again soon Christy, Earl and Alyssa!

• Stayed: July 2005
Redwood City, CA
Reviewed 19 April 2005

My husband and I were lucky enough to spend a relaxing weekend at Beside Still Waters Farm. If you love pampering, this is the place. The steam shower and jacuzzi tub were devine. The fresh breakfast was delicious. The scenery was lush. What more could you ask for?! We highly recommend it for a quiet getaway.