“The Best Hotel In Willits”

Best Western Willits Inn
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Willits
Reviewed 1 September 2011

the hotel staff was very friendly and knowledable about the area. The hotel is located on 101 and it was easy finding the hotel and many fine restraunts near by that were reanable price to eat. We stayed here because of the reviews we read about the hotel and you know that Best Western is realy known for there services and price as well of great room and affordable prices as well.

Room Tip: Great hotel for the price
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family

Reviewed 20 July 2011

A newer hotel in the northern California redwoods area. The management was very friendly and got all of our group checked in in short order. The rooms were very nice, the hot tub was hot and all the jets worked!

Across the street is a great restaurant.....Lumberjacks. There were about twelve in our group and I think we all had something different for dinner but we all really like what we ordered.

Room Tip: First floor is down stairs and has a view of the street. Parking lot level is second floor.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 March 2011

Headed back from conference as it was getting dark and then started to hail, so I stopped in at the Best Western. Desk clerk was great and offered me a key to go ck out the rm w/o my even asking. Lovely women with an English accent. It was great room. Large, super clean w/o that awful febreeze stuff that all the motels are using now adays to make their rms smell good. ick. No need for this room. I am super picky because I have asthma and allergies when it comes to clean and odors I am a nit picker. I will stay here again and again. Best place from Eureka to SF and I have stayed at many over the last 10 years. Even had extra suger and creamer packets for the coffee. Highly recommend. Cafe accross street has good soup too.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank terriccha46
Reviewed 9 November 2010

Stayed here on our way home from Disneyland. Clean, roomy, friendly. Noisy, right on the highway, but still slept good.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank kelwil
Reviewed 31 October 2010

Good room, front desk staff was efficient, didn't eat breakfast but saw danishes, juices, waffle maker. Room was over the highway and so, so noisy from the traffic. I usually just fall asleep with no problems and the road noise really was a lot louder than I expected. I would stay here again if needed, but probably would drive about 20 miles Ukiah to stay in the Best Western Orchard Inn just because of the traffic noise. I would recommend breakfast at the Country Skillet in Willits, a little pricey for breakfast, around $50 for 4 of us, but really good food, so it was worth it!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2010

We had a great time( 2 weeks) in Willits, and this hotel was the newest on the south side of town. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The bath glasss are taken into the office and returned daily in wrappers..... Breakfast was above average with waffles and hard boiled eggs plus the usual but only 5 tables to sit at...... BUT if you want to use the hot tub don't even think of it..The whole time we were there it was soapy, scummy, bubbley and when we asked about it - the man said it was suppose to be that way... (I book hotels for that reason and have never had that in a hot tub.) There was a scummy, film on the underside of the top rim also, which gave me the willies...( We got in once, turned it on and foamy bubbles started...) The pool was clear and clean but I'm not a pool girl... RoomStaff was foreign and understood little English.... Friendly to children except to use parking area to play in when not busy.... Entrance is up a big hill but parking is flat. Road noise could bother light sleepers... Across the street from Dollar Tree, Grocery Store, Rite-aid, Goodwill. Mc Donald's and Taco Bell approx 4 blocks away....

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GaRuby
Reviewed 2 October 2010

We checked in, expensive, wanted to pay cash but the man ran our credit card through and didn't want to reverse it. So that should had tipped us off. Room was clean. Acceptable, but bed cover was stained, sheets appeared clean. Through the covers off. Yuk. Bed was comfortable though. Breakfast was ok, waffles,coffee juice cereal, simple but enough. 3 tables 6 chairs several people were standing. Staff was not going out of their way to help anyone. The noise was so loud from the highway non stop all night. Woke us up several times, I can not believe we paid so much to sleep on the race track!!!! I marked service as two because the room had proper amenities,towels etc. As for bad location, to close to the highway for the noise.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Willits
Baechtel Creek Inn
Hampton Inn Ukiah
Hampton Inn Ukiah
#1 of 15 in Ukiah
Best Western Orchard Inn

Been to Best Western Willits Inn? Share your experiences!