“Comfy Place”

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Willits
Tulare, United States
“Comfy Place”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I was so tired from driving I did not think I could relax and fall asleep. However a really hot bath and that comfy bed really did the trick. I was the first one out. The next morning I had a delicious breakfast and was able to hit the road again fully rested. Thanks a bunch guys!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Amy C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Spokane Valley, United States
Reviewed 1 February 2014

The lady at the front desk made it very clear to myself and other guests we were a big bother. She didn't want to answer any questions, snapped when asked anything and sneered at me. Also lots of little things missing in the room that showed they were going on the "cheap". It was a terrible experience.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Diane M
San Francisco, United States
Reviewed 7 December 2013

One of the better small town Best Westerns I have stayed at. The rooms were clean, there is not a lot of noise, the TV and remotes worked, the heater worked, good water pressure, the internet worked, and the staff were all very friendly. I will stay here again because I like their reward program. This best western may not be the niceset that I have stayed at, but it is not even close to the worst, and that is all I can ask for in an eighty eight dollar a night room. I believe that this satisfies the two hundred character minimum, however, just incase, I will leave you with these parting words, and a lot, of, extra, commas....

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank Jeremiah B
Fort Bragg, CA USA
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I stayed here for most of a week while my wife was in the hospital locally. It is a very nice and relatively new BW Motel with nice cooperative helpful owners. It was very clean and up-to-date with good large LCD TV, computer desk, comfortable upholstered chair and ottoman, fridge, microwave, etc. My bathroom was a little strange with no shelf or place to put toiletries. There was a large counter lit from overhead in the room adjacent to the bathroom where I guess they expected us to put toiletries. I should mention that I had a handicap room, not an average one but the amenities and furnishings are the same. (My daughter had a normal room a few doors away.)

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank MendoPaul
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 11 October 2013

My grandson and I stayed at the best western in Willits for 2 days so we could ride the skunk train. the hotel is very nice and the room was just perfect. The room was quite and the beds were very nice and comfortable. It is close enough to the main part of town so that we could spend some time walking around and doing some site seeing. The pool was nice and the chemical levels were at the proper levels. The breakfast was good, about normal for most of the Best Westerns. The cost of the rooms was good and its value was better than I expected. All in all we both had a wonderful time.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank RichK_1
Martinez, California
Reviewed 7 October 2013

An excellent place to stay in Willits. Very pleasant, helpful staff. Nice room with the amenities important to me: good lighting, coffee maker, comfortable bed, free Wi-Fi. Excellent breakfast. Our trip was for fun, to ride the Skunk Train.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank birdwoman1946
windsor, United States
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Last minute accommodations are not available for discount, shop around the town. nice motels that will. Freeway is going to bypass this city. If they don't show more caring for their guest they are in trouble.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends

1 Thank Ron B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Willits
Baechtel Creek Inn
Hampton Inn Ukiah
#1 of 15 in Ukiah
Comfort Inn & Suites Ukiah
Best Western Orchard Inn

Been to Best Western Willits Inn? Share your experiences!