“Great Accommodation for the price”

Best Western Willits Inn
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Willits
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Very pleased with quality and cleanliness of the room. Comfey bed, Complimentary breakfast good. Very affordable. After a long hot day traveling, this is just what we needed. Proprietor was very kind even though we pulled in after 10pm. Good breakfast

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Jonasfish

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Clean and comfortable place to stay while passing through town. Good breakfast. The only downside is that, being on the extreme south of the town, the hotel is not within walking distance of the downtown area, and so the restaurant options are somewhat limited. But this is still my go-to hotel for Willits.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Lisa W
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We stayed there for 1 night on our way to the Avenue of the Giants. Our room was so spacious. Great location! Breakfest was good! Would stay there again! if I am in the area! Staff was extremely helpful!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ilonae616
Reviewed 10 July 2014

It was fourth of July, and we had no reservations anywhere. We think of BW as being uniformly acceptable. This was a nice place to stay, and the staff was excellent. Willits doesn't offer much in the way of excitement, but the room offered good AC.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sacgrommet
Reviewed 18 May 2014

This hotel is located right on the highway 101. It is clean and well kept.

A few things.

1. Room is clean
2. Breaskfast is very basic contentinal style. Nothing sepcial at all.
3. Price is reasonable.
4.it is located right on the highway 101 in the town of Willits, Ca

5. The main point, One thing really bother me is actually the front desk. very inperosonable. She does not seems to care. We stayed there for two days. She asked me if we need our room to be cleaned on the second day. I have traveled around the world. I have never encountered a question like this. I told her that YES, I would like the room to be cleaned. On the second day AM, before we left the room early in the AM, we made sure the "Do not distrubed sign" was not on the door. When we returned to the room late the night, the room is not cleaned. I went to front desk and told her the room is not cleaned. She did not say a word. It seemes to me that she really does not carre at all. She appeared to be me to be the owner or family member of the owner since she is the only person there 24/7. I was really surpised that no word of explanation or apology was given. she just stood there as if my request for room to be cleaned was unreasonable. I am not a difficult person at all. I always try my best to be fair to any place I stay and give you my most honest and unbiased opinion about places that I have stayed. However, this place unfortunately does not meet the basic standard. The owner does not seem to care about it. THat is very disturbing in this type of business.

This place is clean and comfortable,. however, I really do not feel that owner really care about your experience staying with them from the moment I checked in. It is certainly a family run business. THey probably does not understand the the basic of running a hotel. That is why I am giving them a 3 stars only. Trust me, I have traveled around the wrold. This one is nothing sepcial. It is a clean transiet hotel with a very bad attitude.

You decide.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gchuang101
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I have placed a reservation several weeks in advance and made requests including not using a handicap room. The front desk operator did not explain to me that she assigned a handicap room which was very unprofessional. Not only that but Diamond Members are suppose to have benefits over those who are not members, etc. The room was clean so the housekeepers do work hard! However, their refridg needed replacing... you needed to keep food near the freezer in order for it not to spoil and it's not summer weather at this time. Their necessities needs improvement including coffee.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank RedThunder99
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Very few really good hotels/motels traveling northbound on 101 in immediate area. The accommodations were certainly suitable and convenient for my business purpose. One drawback for business travelers is the lack of a business center although 'free Wi-Fi" is available for use with your lap top, tablet, etc.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Thomas D
Also consider these accommodations in or near Willits
Baechtel Creek Inn
Hampton Inn Ukiah
Hampton Inn Ukiah
#1 of 15 in Ukiah
Best Western Orchard Inn

Been to Best Western Willits Inn? Share your experiences!