“Clean!”

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Willits
Kelowna, Canada
“Clean!”
Reviewed 9 November 2010

Stayed here on our way home from Disneyland. Clean, roomy, friendly. Noisy, right on the highway, but still slept good.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank kelwil

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Collinwood, Tennessee
Reviewed 31 October 2010

Good room, front desk staff was efficient, didn't eat breakfast but saw danishes, juices, waffle maker. Room was over the highway and so, so noisy from the traffic. I usually just fall asleep with no problems and the road noise really was a lot louder than I expected. I would stay here again if needed, but probably would drive about 20 miles Ukiah to stay in the Best Western Orchard Inn just because of the traffic noise. I would recommend breakfast at the Country Skillet in Willits, a little pricey for breakfast, around $50 for 4 of us, but really good food, so it was worth it!

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with family
GA
Reviewed 6 October 2010

We had a great time( 2 weeks) in Willits, and this hotel was the newest on the south side of town. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The bath glasss are taken into the office and returned daily in wrappers..... Breakfast was above average with waffles and hard boiled eggs plus the usual but only 5 tables to sit at...... BUT if you want to use the hot tub don't even think of it..The whole time we were there it was soapy, scummy, bubbley and when we asked about it - the man said it was suppose to be that way... (I book hotels for that reason and have never had that in a hot tub.) There was a scummy, film on the underside of the top rim also, which gave me the willies...( We got in once, turned it on and foamy bubbles started...) The pool was clear and clean but I'm not a pool girl... RoomStaff was foreign and understood little English.... Friendly to children except to use parking area to play in when not busy.... Entrance is up a big hill but parking is flat. Road noise could bother light sleepers... Across the street from Dollar Tree, Grocery Store, Rite-aid, Goodwill. Mc Donald's and Taco Bell approx 4 blocks away....

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank GaRuby
Cheyenne, Wyoming
Reviewed 2 October 2010

We checked in, expensive, wanted to pay cash but the man ran our credit card through and didn't want to reverse it. So that should had tipped us off. Room was clean. Acceptable, but bed cover was stained, sheets appeared clean. Through the covers off. Yuk. Bed was comfortable though. Breakfast was ok, waffles,coffee juice cereal, simple but enough. 3 tables 6 chairs several people were standing. Staff was not going out of their way to help anyone. The noise was so loud from the highway non stop all night. Woke us up several times, I can not believe we paid so much to sleep on the race track!!!! I marked service as two because the room had proper amenities,towels etc. As for bad location, to close to the highway for the noise.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 2 August 2010

We've stayed at all the hotels in Willits. And the only one we are going back to is this one. This is by far the best hotel in Willits. And the surrounding area. I've never encountered any of the problems here that everyone else has mentioned and I've been there four different times. This hotel has friendly staff. A nice breakfast with waffles. Plus, the problems the others mentioned would not be allowed by the hotel franchise. The pool and spa are my childrens favorite. While I do my laundry here. THIS IS FOR SURE THE BEST PLACE IN WILLITS.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank Traveler562
San Francisco
Reviewed 28 July 2010

Best Western Willits Inn, 1777 S. Main Street, Willits CA 95490, 707.459.5800

Folks, the bottom line here is that the hotel is located just too close to the highway. If you stay here you will experience horrible road noise, especially on the 1st floor. We tried to get a room higher up, but they were full and it was not an option. I don’t think it would have mattered much regardless. Aside from the noise, we found that there was very low water pressure in the shower and sink. The toilet in our room was not bolted to the floor….be careful. We also found hair in the shower. I thought it was initially from my wife or daughters, but when I mentioned it, they said they hadn’t showered yet. We could not get internet access. When I inquired, the front desk stated it was probably because my computer was not set up properly. I explained that I was an IT person and that my computer was fine. I offered to come take a look (for free) at their network but was hung up on. There were patches on the walls of the bathroom which were cosmetic I know, but just not what we expected. I wouldn’t recommend this place and suggest everyone passing through Willits California to keep on moving.

• Stayed July 2010
Folsom
Reviewed 22 July 2010

Skip this Best Western at all costs. We had room problems and the staff was totally uninterested or helpful. If you are heading north and like Best Western Hotels, stay in Garberville, where for about the same cost, they have a wine and cheese reception, extra large and modern and clean rooms, and a great stafff. If you are going south, stay at the Best Western in Ukiah- it is first rate all the way.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Willits
Baechtel Creek Inn
Hampton Inn Ukiah
Hampton Inn Ukiah
#1 of 15 in Ukiah
Best Western Orchard Inn

Been to Best Western Willits Inn? Share your experiences!