“Got to have the Bigfoot burger!”
Review of Early Bird

Early Bird
Cuisines: American
Description: Early Bird "home of the bigfoot burger" was opened in the early 70's. It was a drive in movie theater, donut shop, grocery store and restaurant. It has been run by the same family since the late 70's being taken over by son and daughter in law in 94. The drive in showed it's last film in 89, the grocery store moved to fishing equiptment and ammo in 96. We started take & Bake pizza's in 2002 and sold the last donuts in 2007. We are open 7 days at 11:00 for lunch & dinner. Come in for Burgers & fry's, hot & cold sandwiches, fish & chips, take & bake pizza's or to grab some fishing equiptment. We'd love to see you.
Reviewed 19 July 2012 via mobile

My son read about the Bigfoot burger a year ago and decided Willow creek was the place for our vacation! We couldn't pass it up, and it was worth the trip!

Lee-Ann L, Owner at Early Bird, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2012

Thank you for stopping by our place on your travels. I'm glad you enjoyed the Bigfoot Burger.
We apreciate your business.

Reviewed 9 July 2012

Not the cleanest restaurant I’ve been to, not the best burger I’ve ever had, but now my family and I can say we had a Bigfoot burger, and we have photos to prove it!! I am glad we stopped.

1  Thank dfsohio
Reviewed 28 June 2012

We were driving along 299 few days ago with my husband and decided to stop for a snack. The place seemed like any american roadside "restaurant" so we were expectring just to get average burgers. Nope, they were excellent. I ate the bacon burger and it was moist and just delicious. I think we had fries, but I really can't remember, the burger was so good. Still longing for it and no burger since has been even close to the experience. Seemed to be popular with locals, too.

Management response:Responded 7 July 2012

Glad you enjoyed, see you next time thru.

Reviewed 28 June 2012

I was not expecting much, walking into this road trip/hunting/fishing supplies and diner combo and indeed prepared for the worst, ordering a bacon cheeseburger. The staff is very friendly, though, and the restaurant is much cleaner than what you might expect - it's just that I hadn't seen any competition for hours on the road that lead me to expect worse.

The burger was indeed the best I've had in the US, vastly superior to a lot of much more expensive samples! The mountain air of course helps, but there's no denying that this is a first grade, top of the class burger. There is nothing special about it - it's just lovingly put together using high quality ingredients, cooked to perfection. I couldn't imagine how they could make it any better.

Management response:Responded 7 July 2012

Glad you enjoyed the food,
see you next time your passing thru.

Reviewed 23 March 2012

The food is amazing and the employees are friendly and really seem to care about the customers and the food they cook.