“If you are in the area and hungry, go. At least once.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Early Bird
Cuisines: American
Good for: Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Description: Early Bird "home of the bigfoot burger" was opened in the early 70's. It was a drive in movie theater, donut shop, grocery store and restaurant. It has been run by the same family since the late 70's being taken over by son and daughter in law in 94. The drive in showed it's last film in 89, the grocery store moved to fishing equiptment and ammo in 96. We started take & Bake pizza's in 2002 and sold the last donuts in 2007. We are open 7 days at 11:00 for lunch & dinner. Come in for Burgers & fry's, hot & cold sandwiches, fish & chips, take & bake pizza's or to grab some fishing equiptment. We'd love to see you.
Atlanta, Georgia
“If you are in the area and hungry, go. At least once.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2013

On a family vacation with a friend - a local - who told us about this place. Easy to find, price is right and it is a very good burger. Given the somewhat remote location, I would not make a major detour to go there, but it is a very good burger. So big that one burger will feed two. You will remember you ate there and will probably take a picture. The locals who I spoke with go there mainly when they have a friend in town, etc. as it is more of an experience than it is a place to go with any regularity. Of course, there are not too many other options in the area, either.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Boulder Creek, California
“Bigfoot Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2013

Being on the road is always a challenge when traveling thru small towns where the choices of places to eat may not be the best but we lucked out with Bigfoot. We like to travel a bit before we have breakfast so Willow Creek was the place to stop. Great breakfast and very friendly staff. It was nice to sit in the covered deck area since it was early and not it the heat of the day where we would have sat inside and enjoyed the air conditioning.

• Visited June 2013
Lafayette, California
“Bigfoot! Roar!!!=)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2013

I saw the reviews on here and gave the place a shot. It did not disappoint. Even though one of the employees recommended their chili, I had to give the Bigfoot Burger a try. Yumbo! Oh! And by the way...the bun is in the shape of a bigfoot footprint. How cool is that?!?

Was it the best burger I've ever had? Maybe. Would I drive hours out of my way to go there? Probably not. Will I plan my next trip in the area around a stop for a Bigfoot Burger? Most definitely!

• Visited June 2013
Chicago, IL
“Got to have the Bigfoot burger!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2012 via mobile

My son read about the Bigfoot burger a year ago and decided Willow creek was the place for our vacation! We couldn't pass it up, and it was worth the trip!

Lee-Ann L, Owner at Early Bird, responded to this review, 26 July 2012
Thank you for stopping by our place on your travels. I'm glad you enjoyed the Bigfoot Burger.
We apreciate your business.
Lee-Ann
Ohio
“Yes, I’ve had a Bigfoot Burger”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2012

Not the cleanest restaurant I’ve been to, not the best burger I’ve ever had, but now my family and I can say we had a Bigfoot burger, and we have photos to prove it!! I am glad we stopped.

Visited June 2012