“This place knows how to feed the big man!”

Willows Black Bear Diner
Ranked #1 of 21 Restaurants in Willows
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: What’s not to love about the Black Bear Diner in Willows? Not only do we have the tastiest food around, our staff is a professional group of men and women who take great pride in their jobs. If you’re looking for the perfect place to spend time with family and friends while enjoying a home-cooked meal, then look no further — you’ve found exactly what you’ve been searching for.
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I went and had my bday brunch here. I had so much food on my plate for the $10 omelet that I was actually full. I never get full lol the food came in about 15 mins for a table of 8 adults and 2 kids. The server was amazing made sure my water glass was never less then half full. My omelet was cooked perfect wasn't burnt but wasn't runny. I would suggest you check them out. I found out they have one by my house so I will check that one out as well.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

The good first, fast and friendly service, quiet and clean. However my eggs were seriously under done and my bacon was overdone. The fruit was not ripe. Just ordinary food.

Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Food was great, service was awesome. Portions were humongous! Scott was our server and bent over backwards to give us great service. Would definitely recommend this place!

1  Thank cjhumpday88
Reviewed 7 May 2014

The Black Bear is nice and we enjoyed our food. It is a diner, and I thought it offered a good variety of food without going overboard. My daughter enjoyed the bear decor and wanted to take pictures with the carved bears out front. You can purchase stuffed black bears if you're looking for a souvenir from the area that does not involve nuts or olives.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

black bear diner has some really good food, u get very large portions so hope you are hungry when u visit. you will not leave hungry they also have very good desert there pies are amazing