“I wish every Motel 6 was like this one.”
Review of Motel 6 Willows

Motel 6 Willows
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Willows
Reviewed 24 August 2011

I seriously could not believe how much I loved my room. Every Motel 6 should be just like this one. There was even a flat screen tv! Loved the "hardwood" (laminate?) floors. I always get skeeved out walking barefoot on hotel carpets. I will be staying here again next time I'm heading to Portland. The peeps at the front desk were very nice & helpful also.

Room Tip: I was in room 217 and I have no complaints noise wise. The room also felt pretty large to me.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo

Reviewed 11 August 2011

I have had some good experiences at Motel 6 and some really bad ones, but I think this is the best one we have been to. It is fully remodeled and has a lot of great features. The floors have no carpet, so my friend with allergies was fine. This is good for guests with pets too. The room was energy efficient and water conscious. There is a nice flat-screen TV and free WiFi. Everything was clean, the water was hot and the AC worked. I would stay here again in a minute. The manager was really nice and was sweeping the driveway when we pulled up at 11pm...enough said.

Room Tip: Reserve ahead and ask for a room on the first floor if you have kids, pets or mobility issues.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank josiedog2
WillowsMotel6, Owner at Motel 6 Willows, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2011

Dear Josiedog2,

Let me start Thanking you for taking some valuable time out to let others know how you feel about our brand new rooms. I really appreciate your comment regarding your stay with us. You know it means world to me when guests like you let other fellow guest about how we are doing as far as providing the cleanest rooms with all the other modern amenities you need when you traveling with the budget keeping in mind. I hope we see you back at our motel 6 with all the new rooms whenever your travel needs require a overnight stay in Willows, Ca. area.i promise we will make your stay as wonderful as it was during your last stay.

Anil patel
Owner @ Motel 6 ,Willows,Ca.

Reviewed 27 July 2011

I needed an inexpensive place to stay for just one night both coming and going. I read the reviews and decided to try it. Yes, it's a Motel 6 and when you drive up-it looks just like a Motel 6...then you walk into your room! Soooo cool! Great decor, flat screen tv, little table and seat-courteous staff.
To top it off, there's a very nice chinese restaurant that shares the parking lot...just walk on over and grab some decent food-take it back and enjoy it in your cozy modern room.
Remember, it's a Motel 6-no frills...bring your own cup or tea maker...but there is a fridge and microwave. I'd definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: I always ask for a top floor-quiet room. That usually works well for me.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2011

This is a stunning nice remodeled Motes 6 that is in a league of its own. The flooring is nice, clean bamboo laminate, there is a great panel mount HD TV with HDMI hookups and video in. Free wireless internet. The bed is an amazingly comfortible high end pillow top. The air conditioner is great. Small refridgerator and micorwave.

You are unlikely to ever find a nicer budget motel on the I5 stretch as this one. Highly Recommend!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo

Dear Dvmartel,

I Thank You for taking valuable time out to let other guests know about your stay with our Motel 6 in Willows,Ca. I really appreciate you Highly recommending us among other budget hotels on I-5 stretch. You know it means lot to me as an owner and also it is very important for our whole team as far as receiving very positive feedback from guests like you. I rally hope to see you soon and meet you in person and i promise we will make your stay as wonderful as it was during your last stay. please let us know whenever you need a comfortable and an affordable accommodation when you are in Willows,Ca. area.

Anil Pate
Owner @ Motel 6 ,Willows,Ca.

Reviewed 26 July 2011

Wow! the decore is almost German or Swedish - clean bold lines with great coordination. No grimy rug, the floor is faux bamboo and it is a cool reverse match to the countertops. One wall is painted persian melon color with the other walls off white. The room has black accents to coordinate with the countertops. The black platform bed is raised on spun aluminum tubes. The broad striped bedspread is beige and orange. It has a fridge, microwave and good WiFi.

OK, not quite a TripAdvisor 5* because we nicked them 1/2* for lack of clock in the room - Good solid 4-1/2 * TripAdvisor rating. Is this a 3* hotel accommodation? Durn close. Subtract the typical Motel 6 towels and add luxurious ones, and this property would be a solid 3*. As it is it is still quite nice especially for a small place like Willows.

Does the management care? You bet. We got a call from the front desk to inqure if there was anything out of order with the room. How many times has the front desk called your room to find out? This is a first for us.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rdwarriorcal
Reviewed 18 July 2011

After taking a turn around trip to San Francisco and back, I couldn't drive any longer and pulled into Willows motel 6. We received a pleasant surprise to find the rooms were recently remodeled and very clean. We didn't have time to enjoy the pool since we got in so late, and left early, but boy did the shower and bed feel wonderful!

Well, this time when I had to take a similar trip, I purposely stopped in this sleepy little town to stay at this motel again because is was so well taken care of. The rooms are not Super fancy, but they were very smartly thought out for comfort and style. To put it simply they are friendly and treat people right and you get a great bargain for the price. The rooms a recently remodeled and clean.

Room Tip: we have gotten the same room twice now. It is on the 2nd floor which I prefer.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
WillowsMotel6, Owner at Motel 6 Willows, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2011

Dear Roy,

I really appreciates you taking time out of your busy schedule to rate our property on tripadvisor. You know it is very important for us to hear back from the valuable guests like you. We really value this input to serve our each and every guests with our the best ability thru this kind of positive feed back. We always evaluate our self thru each and every response we get either online or with direct face to face interaction. This kind a reviews make our team do well and stand very tall whenever they register guests in to our hotels new remodeled rooms.

I will make sure that your review will be shared with our whole team.I also hope our future guests those who are scheduled to be staying with us will feel more confident to use our location,services,friendliness and our brand new rooms.

I hope to see you soon when you are in this area again in near future. Please don't hesitate ask our friendly staff to make your stay as comfortable as it was during your last stay.

Anil Patel/Owner.

Reviewed 30 June 2011

We stayed here for a stop over on our way to the bay area and this hotel was great. The rooms are newly remodeled. I normally dont stay at Motel 6 but figured give it a try. The only down side to this hotel was that the pillows were pretty crummie. Other then that this hotel is a great place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family

Dear Skurvy 1,

I really thank you for taking very valuable time out of your busy schedule to write a review regarding your last stay with us at Motel 6 in Willows,Ca. We always value our guests either positive or negative feedbacks regarding their stay with us. I really like to apologize about your experience during your last stay. We are always looking for our self and service to improve by this kind of feedback. I will make sure your concern is shared with our entire team to improve our quality of service and accommodation.
I hope to see you again whenever your are in this area in the near future.We will make sure your stay will be more comfortable,relaxing and enjoyable. I hope you will give us a go again and try our brand new rooms.Please let us know if you think of anything else to help improve our service.

Anil Patel/owner.