Economy Inn
Orland Inn(Orland)
Economy Inn(Corning)
Colusa Motel(Colusa)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmini fridgenational wildlife refugecomfortable bedamenitiesfreewaymotelaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 April 2013

We stayed for two nights. The staff was always helpful, for anything i needed from accepting a parcel to drying my son's driving suit. Staff was attentive and excellent. Room was clean. Water in the shower was hot. Anytime we head to Thunderhill Raceway, we will be staying here. Perfect place to stay if you are passing through or are staying in the area.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank DanP829
Reviewed 10 March 2013

We stopped in late and the online reviews led me to this place, a mile in from the highway and the other hotels. The owner loves his motel and takes very good care of it - he just wants you to have a good, comfortable experience. The room was very clean, with all amenities - satellite TV, mini fridge, microwave, coffee, modern bathroom. If I'm in the area again, I'll definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Xander N
Reviewed 18 February 2013

We looked for a cheap place on our way home. We were getting in fairly late and all we needed was a clean place with a decent bed and WiFi. We used the hotel "coupon books" and found the Economy Inn at a convenient stopping point. It was an old (1940s?) one-story motel. We had a room with a King bed. Everything was very basic (cinder block walls, etc). But everything was freshly painted and very clean; not always epected for an inexpensive room.. For the price we paid, we were very pleased. There are no bathtubs available - only a spacious shower - not a problem for us. And I cannot say a whole lot about the "breakfast". But we would stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 January 2013

Spent one night at this location. I was looking for a clean and comfortable stay in Willows and this place was just that. My girlfriend is particular about rooms and the front desk had no qualms about letting us view a room prior to renting. It was very clean and the staff friendly. Will be back.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 November 2012

I can't say enough about how clean and well taken care of this motel is, and how nice the inn keepers are. We got in very late on Thanksgiving night, as a 1/2 way stop between the Bay Area and Redding, and it was a relief to come into such a clean room, with more amenities than we expected. I called the motel several times before our arrival, and each time they were so nice and accommodating, and it was lovely to meet them in person and thank them for a nice stay. I would highly recommend this motel for anyone staying in this area.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family