Best Western Willows Inn
US$70
Travelocity
Colusa Motel(Colusa)
US$64
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsnext doorbest westernsroom was cleanbacon and sausagewestern hotelswill stay there againhunting tripwafflesnational wildlifefree breakfastpleasant stayrestaurants within walking distanceexcellent breakfasthot breakfastoutdoor poolfront desk personlocal restaurants
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 April 2010

We have stayed here a couple of times and will return if we have the need to do so again. While the rooms was not spacious, there was adaquate room for our needs. We felt the security of the cleanliness when we walked in the room.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2009

I made phone reservations in Sept. for a Nov. stay, 2 king rooms and 1 room w/2 dbl beds. I knew it was to be a busy weekend, as we were going to race at Thunderhill. I sent an email the next day to confirm, and Danny sent an email in return, confirming my reservation and res. numbers. When we arrived, not only had the 4th night been eliminated, the room with 2 beds had turned into another king. Not acceptable, and the front desk claimed that had never been reserved. Then the staff wanted to CHARGE US for a rollaway bed in the 3rd king room! They knew they had us, as the other motels in town would also be full of racing teams. Finally, the front desk said they wouldn't charge us for the rollaway, it wasn't worth the $30 to them. However, they had to apply that credit towards the 4th night room, as there didn't seem to be a way for them to credit the CC.

The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The housekeepers did ignore my "Do Not Disturb" sign one day and cleaned anyway, which I thought odd...

I would probably stay there again, but ALWAYS call/email and reconfirm to make sure you get what you want. Therefore, I recommend this with caveats.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2009

I read some reviews of this place and was a little afraid to try it, but it seemed to have the best reviews on the street. I believe there is a new manager or owner. The room is clean, the King bed very comfortable, the bathroom clean. We stayed one night and slept well. The continental breakfast was sparse, probably because it is a slack time and not too many patrons. There was no fruit in the fruit basket, nor juice in the juice machine. There are new bedspreads and some new flat screen T.V.s will be added. This area is suffering from a slow economy, and that is probably why the few patrons. We visit this area about once a year, and we will stay there again. We don't recommend the Bear Restaurant nearby, nor the Dennys. We wish we had gone to the Airport Cafe, which the mgmt. recommends & we didn't go. We've heard good reports about it.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2009

My car broke down just south of Willows and I was pleased to see a Days Inn. The night man was very pleasant and the rate was competitive. I was pleased with the size, the decor and the furnishings in the room. It was a typical set up of bathroom area (toilet and shower), vanity counter outside the bath, small dressing area and the main bedroom portion. I had a king size bed with a sofa seating area adjacent. The room was clean and well lit.

I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel. Anyone wanting a clean, comfortable, affordable and safe place to stay in Willows - this is it!

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2007

The Days Inn in Willows is a good place for a stopover if you are traveling on I5 and need a place to stay the night. The rooms are clean and basic. Bed was comfortable. The rate was very competitive. I would not want to stay for more than one night.

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Bend_Road_Trip