“Fantastic”

Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Windsor, California
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 18 April 2012

Have been there twice now with family and friends and both visits the food was excellent and the owner is a real sweetheart.

Visited April 2012
2 Thank Shbeth22

San Francisco
“OMG! Every bite is DELISH!”
Reviewed 11 April 2012

Only my second time here and worth raving about! The yummiest coconut soup you'll ever eat!
The sesame crusted tuna salad was fantastic, the ribs super yummy, the panko crusted shrimp delicious! I highly recommend this restaurant. The prices are great too!

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank shaybabby
Healdsburg, California
“Best comfort food and delicate drinks”
Reviewed 28 March 2012

My husband and I have had meals or just appitizers with drinks often at this wonderful restaurant. We find the service very attentive and the food even better. My favorite dish is there tofu red curry, and their, coconut sprimp soup. Everything we have eaten there is wonderful. There alcohol saki drinks were beautiful and tasty. We are taking our grown children there next week.The best deal is at there Happy Hour wich is at 4pm and everything on that menu is about $5:00.

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank Bernadette352
Portland, Oregon
“Unexpected Delight”
Reviewed 26 March 2012

Chinois is a Asian infused restaurant located in the small town of Windsor, California.
I expected great little places to eat in Napa and Sonoma however Windsor seems to have it all over either of those places. This quite very unassuming restaurant is some of the best Asian food I have ever eaten. The prices are affordable in this classy little place. Interior is very California classic with a hint of Asian flare. It's a place I look forward to revisiting every time I even drive through the town. I hope the difficult economic times do not take their toll on this restaurant.

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank Coastaleater
california
“Excellent food!!”
Reviewed 22 March 2012 via mobile

Finally ate here for the first time. Can't believe I waited this long. Everything we ordered was excellent. We especially enjoyed the spicy red curry chicken, and the coconut shrimp. Prices are very reasonable and the service was good. I will definitely be returning.

2 Thank andeson245