“The best way to see wine country”
Review of Da Vine Wine Tours

Da Vine Wine Tours
Ranked #1 of 18 Food & Drink in Windsor
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Sonoma and Napa-Custom Wine Tours "Designated Driver Service". If limousines or tour busses aren't your style, we provide a professional driver and tour guide and quality wine tours from the comfort of your car. Our tours are casual and fun! We enjoy directing our guests to tasting quality wines that they will not find anywhere outside of the area or very limited distribution wines. We will order and pick up lunch for our guests at one of the many gourmet delicatessens or gourmet markets in wine country. We provide a cooler and our picnic basket filled with all of the necessities. We will set up your wine country picnic for you and find you a beautiful wine country setting to enjoy it. Together we will design your one of a kind tour.
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Cannot say enough great things about Dennis and Denise. First class trip all the way around. It's so easy. They use your car, they hook you up with some of the most interesting winery experiences, they take care of everything. No way you could ever find the places they take you. Funny, informative, and very reasonable. Best part....they will ship your wine back home for you. Hassle free wine shopping. We will use them again and again.

1  Thank JCFFB

Reviewed 4 June 2013

I can't say enough great things about Da Vine Wine Tours. My fiancé and I booked a tour with Denise in 2011 and we absolutely loved her. Not only is she super-personable, but she is extremely knowledgeable about the wineries in both Napa and Sonoma and had great recommendations. In fact, when we decided we wanted to ditch the itinerary of big, commercial wineries after our less-than-stellar experience at Joseph Phelps, Denise took over and proceeded to book us appointments at amazing boutique wineries for the rest of the day.

So, when my girlfriends and I returned a few years later, we had to book Da Vine again. Denise was already booked by the time we made the request, but her husband Dennis agreed to be our driver. Not surprisingly, Dennis is just as amazing as Denise! He really made our vacation!! He brought us fresh strawberries and raspberry M&M's (he said they go great with red wine), went and got our lunch while we were tasting, and laid out a picnic for us after our second winery. He's just the best.

I've recommended Denise and Dennis to all my friends who travel to Sonoma. Not only will it be the best part of your trip, but their prices are incredibly reasonable, too. Book Da Vaine Wine Tour--you won't regret it!!

1  Thank Katie B
Reviewed 29 May 2013

My girlfriend and I booked Denise for a day while in wine country this May. She came and picked us up from our B&B and took off in our rental car. Denise is extremely knowledgeable about everything wine related. She even knows many of the people that work at the tasting rooms. In fact, the first winery we went to, they gave us a free tasting since we were with Denise. Tell her what kind of wines you like and she will drive you to the best of that varietal. We bought our lunch from market in Healdsburg, and after a few tastings, Denise took us to a winery with a beautiful "backyard" where she set up lunch for us. Da Vine Wine Tours is simply the best way to tour the wineries in Sonoma.

Reviewed 20 May 2013

My wife and I were in the Sonoma/Napa area for 5 days and we used Denise's services for 3 of those days (the other 2 we just relaxed). She planned our entire agenda each day while also providing recommendations for other things such as dinners, etc. Also, when we had some time in between places, Denise would know of other places to stop in without reservations. Denise likes to visit the smaller wineries/vineyards which makes it a much more personable experience as oftentimes you are speaking directly to the owner or winemaker themselves! She went and got us lunch each day and even setup picnics at the places we visited. Denise is very knowledgeable about the area, knows the people, and was easy to get along with...and she is more reasonably priced than the other car services I looked into!

I absolutely recommend her services if you want a fun, personal experience in wine country!

Reviewed 6 May 2013

There is very little that has not been said about the genuine care, thoughtfulness and attention to detail that Denise puts into every tour. Her professionalism and what I would classify as heartfelt compassion for her clients was immediately evident on my first call to inquire about a booking.

A little background about myself, when it comes to travel - I evaluate EVERY possible option. I literally had spreadsheets of the top 10 limo and Driver services, with pricing, pro/cons and relevant notes. I called many of the top companies here on TA and Yelp, most came across as impersonal or overly schedule/hour oriented - not what I has envisioned for my marriage proposal trip to wine country.

I contacted Denise to discuss a private tour following my marriage proposal which was to take place at a winery in Dry Creek (Mounts Family Winery, Amazing!!) . After spending 5 minutes on the initial phone call, I felt an immediate sense of calmness - as if there was nothing I had to worry about. She knew exactly the right questions to ask and gave great suggestions on winery stops, where she could make dinner reservations at, picture locations - her input was no less than perfect. I was so impressed, I opted to book her for an additional day as well - left it completely up to her on where to go, time, picnic, lunch - everything. That was a great decision.

As you can probably tell by now, both days of the tour went flawlessly. Denise took us to some hidden gems, amazingly beautiful wineries for pictures, handled dinner reservations and recommendations, picked up lunch for a vineyard picnic, slipped us a few complimentary tasting cards :) but most importantly she was our friend for those 2 days - great conversation when we were chatty in the car and very respecting of our privacy when we wanted to peer out the window and enjoy the serene sights of the Sonoma Valley.

If you are looking for a relaxing, stress free tour through Wine Country - save yourself the time and book Da Vine Wine Tours. Denise's services are simply unmatched.

Da Vine T, Owner at Da Vine Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2013

It was truly an honor to be a part of this momentous occasion. Thank you for your kind words, we are so please you had a wonderful tour. We strive to give our guests a memorable tour, we want you to feel like you have a friend in wine country, not just a driver.

I would like to commend you on planning a fantastic weekend for your marriage proposal! She is one lucky lady! I look forward to seeing you again as Mr. and Mrs.!

Cheers!