All reviewsgas stationhard boiled eggsindustrial areadonutsroom was cleanwet barinside roompool areanice poolsacramento airportpool and hot tubnext morningparking lotyogurtcoffee makerair conditionernice staff
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We had a wonderful experience at this facility. We arrived fairly late at night. The check-in process was quick and efficient, staff was friendly and gracious. The room was attractive and very comfortable. Breakfast was much more than we expected and the hours of breakfast were longer than in any other facility in which I have stayed. Very accommodating and considerate. The price was very reasonable.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Clean, friendly and helpful staff. Rug a little frayed, though room very pleasant and roomy. We had a room in the courtyard and could not hear the freeway at all. The air conditioner is a little noisy.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 June 2014

The area where this hotel is located can be dark at night, but do not be deterred. This hotel is one of the cleanest and best kept hotels in the area. There is no comparison for the price. It is very convenient to the Interstate 5 freeway, as well as, downtown Woodland. It is highly recommended over the other hotel chains in the area that can be at least double the price. The swimming pool is outdoor and always kept very clean. Even the landscaping is well maintained throughout the grounds of the facility.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

As long as you are o.k. with staying THERE, just there, on the INside of the hotel grounds with the very nice little pool and two great jacuzzi's, basic clean rooms, nice staff in a room away from the highway -- and do not want to take a walk around or look for another restaurant other than the Perry's Cozy Diner (think Coco's or Norm's), then this is nice. They have very basic self-serve breakfast items available for the rate. But outside is....well...nothing -- other than the Diner, a Rice Mill across the street, and highways.....Not sure where the Woodland in the town's title is located, but it is NOT there.

Room Tip: Ask for triple A discount for sure.
Reviewed 14 June 2014

When I travel without my family I ask for an interior room by the office and I feel safe here though it is close to I-5 on ramp.Rooms are clean and inexpensive. Interior court yard is attractive for a hotel in this price range. Beds are comfortable, It is quiet. I use this prior to my 0600 flights because it is 10 minutes from the Sacramento Internatiional airport. I have stayed here twice per year for several years. I selected it through trip advisor. I have never had a noise issue from the freeway but I am not here during the day when people would use the pool in the courtyard. I have stayed in the outer rooms as well as the courtyard rooms and they are quiet except when a car pulls in or out.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business