All reviewsgas stationhard boiled eggsindustrial areadonutsroom was cleanwet barinside roompool areanice poolsacramento airportpool and hot tubnext morningparking lotyogurtcoffee makerair conditionernice staff
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Room Tip: There is an elevator and parking is convenient.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank JacquieInFlorence
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I stayed at this hotel on the way home from Southern California. Usually we stay in Williams, but have been dissatisfied with the rundown condition of that hotel. This one had good reviews. I was happy with the location and it was far enough off the highway it was fairly quiet. Having an elevator was a plus since I prefer the top floor. Parking was convenient. The room was comfy. The hair dryer was a bit weak, so I'm glad I had my own. I'm used to having a pen and notepad available, but neither was in the room. I'm also accustomed to a little bottle of hand lotion. Good thing I had a little bit left with me. The breakfast was designed for carb lovers. Since I need a little protein at breakfast I skipped theirs and went to Subway.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Very clean hotel and easy to get to. I Checked into this hotel at about midnight and left by 9 the next morning. It was a great place to sleep after 12 hours on the road and another 8 to get to San diego.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Clean, updated rooms. comfortable beds. flat screen tv & good wifi. Pool was deifnetly nice and two spas, one nice temp the other a little too hot. Breakfast was about normal but the pastrys were delicious. Husband was disappointed, no biscuits & gravy. Will definetly stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Stayed one night on our way from WA to AZ. This hotel is average. The room was clean and decent size. However, the furnishing were worn and older and only one bar of soap was supplied. The breakfast bar was pretty dreary. Did have a waffle maker. Very small eating area so several people had to stand to eat or take it back to their room.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family