“A goods nights sleep.”

Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Woodland
Las vegas
“A goods nights sleep.”
Reviewed 29 August 2014

Decent room. Nice hot tub and pool. Our grandson enjoyed them. Not too far from historic downtown with some pretty good restaurants. Good freeway access. We were warned about the trains going by in the middle of the night but we never heard any. Decent breakfast offerings. Would stay again if passing through.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Bend, Oregon
Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

We have recently started staying in Woodland enroute from our home in Or to Ca. It is too hard trying to stay in Sacramento and maneuvering the freeways. I found this in the AAA book. It was 1/2 the price of others in Woodland. It is 2 exits north of Costco ( gas),In and Out, and Starbucks, just off of I 5.
The front desk ladies were friendly. The room while having very dated furniture was clean. The bedding was updated. The pool was sparkling clean and refreshing. There were also 2 hot tubs but since it was 99 degrees out we didn't use them.
My two concerns are, our room was spitting distance to the freeway and somewhat noisy. If we had left the AC on it might have been not so noticeable. Front desk woman told me they " hardly ever get complaints" about the noise. Somehow I doubt that.
2nd concern was the very limited breakfast. There was no pastries, breads, etc left out. All that was available was a make yourself waffle, cold cereal, and 2 yogurts. I wondered why the food was so sparse?
So i suggest asking for a room away from the freeway and go somewhere else for breakfast.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank BeckyinBend
Long Beach, California, USA
Reviewed 23 August 2014

This hotel is nice an comfortable. My daughter and I drive between So Cal and Tacoma Wa twice a year for college and we always stop here. We also love the little diner next door called Perry"s! They have the best friend chicken!!!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Florence, Oregon
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Room Tip: There is an elevator and parking is convenient.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank JacquieInFlorence
Florence, Oregon
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I stayed at this hotel on the way home from Southern California. Usually we stay in Williams, but have been dissatisfied with the rundown condition of that hotel. This one had good reviews. I was happy with the location and it was far enough off the highway it was fairly quiet. Having an elevator was a plus since I prefer the top floor. Parking was convenient. The room was comfy. The hair dryer was a bit weak, so I'm glad I had my own. I'm used to having a pen and notepad available, but neither was in the room. I'm also accustomed to a little bottle of hand lotion. Good thing I had a little bit left with me. The breakfast was designed for carb lovers. Since I need a little protein at breakfast I skipped theirs and went to Subway.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo

Port Orchard, United States
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Very clean hotel and easy to get to. I Checked into this hotel at about midnight and left by 9 the next morning. It was a great place to sleep after 12 hours on the road and another 8 to get to San diego.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

Bandon, United States
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Clean, updated rooms. comfortable beds. flat screen tv & good wifi. Pool was deifnetly nice and two spas, one nice temp the other a little too hot. Breakfast was about normal but the pastrys were delicious. Husband was disappointed, no biscuits & gravy. Will definetly stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple