“great food”
Review of Pad Thai Restaurant - CLOSED

Pad Thai Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 23 March 2012

all ranges from not spice to spice. very friendly staff

Reviewed 14 March 2012

Rainy day in Woodland, sparse lunch crowd. Friendly efficient service, spacious clean environment. The Pad Woosen (cellophane noodle made of mung beans) with tofu was an average fare. Sufficient as a quick lunch for $9 during break from a jury duty at the courthouse.

Reviewed 16 January 2012

Can get pricey but the food is to die for! Love this place!

Reviewed 16 August 2011

We wanted to have dinner at the Bangkok restaurant in the same town but unfortunately as it was Monday, it was closed. I hade the massaman curry and from the moment they put in on the table, I smelled there was something wrong. When I tasted it, it tasted sour. We told the waiter and he took it to the kitchen and he came back saying that it was the right taste, that they put vinegar in it. I have eaten massaman curry many many times, but I have never tasted any vinegar. I then ordered something else that was supposed to be with peanut sauce. The peanut sauce was in fact more like salty water, very salty !. The peas wore not cooked at all. My husband had red curry and that was also very salty.
In the end we had to pay for the three dishes, so we paid a lot of money for a tasteless dinner. Never again !

Reviewed 29 September 2010

I went here for lunch while walking around downtown Woodland. The people were very nice. They attended to me at the appropriate times. I was not left waiting or made to feel like they were watching my every move. My meal included soup even though I did not know it would.

They did not hesitate to let me go to their restroom even though I had to walk through their busy kitchen to get to it.

The food was very good. I felt they were worth a good tip. I will be returning to this restaurant sometime.