“So Disappointed”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
San Diego, California
“So Disappointed”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

This restaurant was recommended by several locals for a nice birthday celebration. First, the waitress was tremendous-very attentive and knew her stuff! Unfortunately, I ordered the prime rib and had my heart set on it after the waitress raved about it. They were out of prime rib. Then my husband and I ordered baked potatoes with our meals, They were out of baked potatoes, The waitress told my husband that if he like swordfish, he would not be disappointed. He ordered the swordfish only to recieve it cold and not cooked in the middle! YUK! I will say that the waitress did the right thing and took the swordfish off our bill and also gave us free dessert. She way very sincerely apologetic for the long like of fumbles. We may give them another try at some point, but not sure.....

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Lauralee K

Santa Clarita, California
“Excellent Prime Rib”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

This is were the locals go for fine dinning. The Prime Rib is the best, too bad it is only available on weekends and sells out early. The dinning area is small and dark which gives it a nice ambiance. The servers are always nice.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Matt F
LA
“Wonderful place for a romantic dinner”
Reviewed 24 January 2013

Megan was the most helpful server. Delicious surf and turf. Will go back for sure next time we are in town!

Visited January 2013
2 Thank ErikUsc29
Wrightwood, California
“Elegant dining in a mountain setting.”
Reviewed 25 August 2012

The food was very good. The interior was intimate and romantic. My only regret was that so tasty was the food but small portions.

2 Thank schindlerkins
Sun City West, Arizona
“Great Place to Dine!”
Reviewed 5 July 2012

We lived in Wrightwood years ago and would go to the Blue Ridge for special events. We were there for for Mountaineer Days this year and had dinner there on Saturday night. It was just as great as I remember. The steak was wonderful and the Spinach Salad was so YUMMY!

Visited June 2012