“lunch menue”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Moreno Valley, California, United States
“lunch menue”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

limited little over priced fish and chips ok, Hamburger was filling drinks pricey bottled beer only.

Visited July 2014

Torrance, California
“Amazing food, romantic setting, attentive service”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I took my wife here for our 1st year anniversary (got married 1yr ago in Wrightwood). I knew from research that this place was the closest one could get to fine dining in Wrightwood, and I was expecting a nice meal, but it turned out to be one of the best steaks my wife has ever eaten, and a exceptional prime rib for myself.

The night we went there was a very drunk, loud, and obnoxious woman in the dining area, babbling continual nonsense and annoying other diners. After a few minutes of sitting near this lady, it became apparent that the situation would not get any better, so after we ordered our meals I requested that we be moved to a quiet area of the restaurant so that we could enjoy our anniversary dinner.

The wait staff understood our annoyance and promptly moved us to a semi-private dining room where we dined in quiet with just 1 other couple. Away from the loud drunken lady we were able to enjoy our delicious meals in a quiet and romantic setting. Our waitress was very kind and attentive to our needs throughout the evening and the food was top-notch.

After the meal we were somewhat stuffed so we declined desert, however the waitress, aware that it was our anniversary had the kitchen prepare a special desert for us (an oreo icecream cake custom-shaped as a heart). It was very sweet for the restaurant to offer this complimentary treat to us.

We knew romantic dining options in Wrightwood would be limited, but we were very pleased to celebrate our anniversary dinner in this wonderful restaurant.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Tim and Holly L
Moorpark, California
“Relaxed Mountain Town Dining”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

We had an enjoyable steak dinner in this unpretentious restaurant. Good food, reasonable prices, with good service.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank lulufergy
San Diego, California
“High Class Dining in a tiny mountain town”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Was in town for my birthday and a local recommended Blue Ridge for a special dinner. It was first class all the way. Lovely atmosphere, very friendly service. Dinner was absolutely perfect...from the spinach salad (the best I've ever had) to a perfectly cooked steak, and delicious fresh grilled veggies (it's not often you find fresh brussel sprouts on the menu!!) My waitress surprised me with a complimentary (HUGE) piece of pie! I really enjoyed the experience!

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Patty M
San Diego, California
“So Disappointed”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

This restaurant was recommended by several locals for a nice birthday celebration. First, the waitress was tremendous-very attentive and knew her stuff! Unfortunately, I ordered the prime rib and had my heart set on it after the waitress raved about it. They were out of prime rib. Then my husband and I ordered baked potatoes with our meals, They were out of baked potatoes, The waitress told my husband that if he like swordfish, he would not be disappointed. He ordered the swordfish only to recieve it cold and not cooked in the middle! YUK! I will say that the waitress did the right thing and took the swordfish off our bill and also gave us free dessert. She way very sincerely apologetic for the long like of fumbles. We may give them another try at some point, but not sure.....

Visited June 2013