Extended Stay America - Orange County - Yorba Linda
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewspackaged muffinsallow petswhole weekhome away from homeorange countybed was very comfortablelaundry rooma great stayesapansfreewaybreastovemaintenancetoasterrefrigeratoranaheim
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Nice hotel clean and quiet pretty much have everything you need;only have one complaint about the shower when you raise the shower lever most of the water still comes out of the bottom,but other than that i would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Yorba Linda, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We appreciate your kind comments about the cleanliness of our location; however, we apologize that your shower was not working properly. In response to your feedback, I am currently working with our maintenance staff to get this issue resolved. Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. Please feel free to contact me directly, at lyl@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Staff is hit and miss. Some are Great. But some Tell you to get clean towels you need to bring the dirty ones down for exchange, FIRST TIME I HAVE EVER been told that. Hair in shower, i was first one in and it wasnt mine. ONLY issue here is mostly the staff that seems not happy to help. WEED that out and i'd give a 5 for value and seeming clean. Tad out dated Rooms, but not bad for the Price. Some staff very nice also. But the bad is bad.

Room Tip: Bring breakfast. Very Little here
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank varoom39m
Reviewed 28 March 2014

What I like. Nice size room, full kitchen with counters, good price, nice recliner. What is lacking: NO PLACE to put even one piece of luggage, extremely slow wifi, you'll probably want to sign up for the $14.99 weekly upgrade, which unfortunately is PER DEVICE! And, the 'upgraded' wifi isn't much better! This chain does not provide amenities you're used to at other chains, including comparably priced extended stay chains like Candlewood Suites, NO: Bath toiletries (one bar of soap provided, that's it), no kleenix, decent speed wifi, folding luggage cart, pad/pen.

I asked for someone to look at my TV as several stations come in poorly, really unwatchable. When I got back that evening the problem persisted. I called front desk and they said it was going to be repaired the next morning. When that happened, they said problem was with reception, not the TV. OK, isn't it time to change your provider then. I won't be here again, just booked the Candlewood Suites in Garden Grove for my upcoming stay. Too bad, this place is closer for me.

No fitness room.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Yorba Linda, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I appreciate your kind remarks regarding your fully equipped kitchen and our spacious, affordable rooms. Still, I apologize that the amenities we offer did not meet your expectations. Please know that toiletries and many amenities are available at the front desk upon request. As well, I am sorry for the issues you encountered with our TV. Please contact me, at lyl@extendedstay.com, so we can speak directly. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotel locations in the future.

Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

My first impression of this hotel was a positive one. It was located in a secluded area, making it very quiet. Also love the fact that it's located near a Chik-fil-a. The quality of the staff was great. Upon arrival, I was given the wrong room at first but the manager immediately rectified this by switching me to the correct one. The room was clean and comfortable. My only complaint was that the refrigerator makes a lot of noise. Other than that I will definitely continue to stay here. Thanks staff!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Yorba Linda, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so pleased to learn that you enjoyed our clean rooms and convenient location at a great value. Still, I’m disappointed to hear that you encountered maintenance issues during your stay. I will meet with our entire staff to review our maintenance policies so that this issue does not affect future guests. Again, thank you for the comments. We hope that you will give us another chance to provide you with a better experience in the future.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

Do not let the cleanliness of the initial appearance fool you! The staff was so untrained as to be ludicrous--we got inaccurate information about handicapped accessibility and were given a handicapped room on the 3rd floor that had a regular tub with a seat! My mother has a walker and cannot step over a tub! No other rooms available, and surrounding hotels were booked. We were there to attend a funeral. My mother had to settle for sponge baths.
We were not told the room phones had a special code in order to call room to room, and it took complaining that the phones weren't working to find this out and get the codes!
To top it off there was a fire in a room two doors down from mine at 4 am the second night, requiring evacuation, so I had to help my my mom down 3 flights of stairs to evacuate, since the elevators didn't function, and when we got the all clear to return, the elevators could still not function. My mother could not negotiate all those stairs to go up, so I had to schelp up/down those stairs to pack her up and haul down her suitcase and walker, and then do the same for my room on the second floor to get my belongings. No offer of help from the one staff person on site, and the on-call manager had not responded to voice messages in the two hours it took to evacuate, then get our stuff and leave. This so far transcended any "inconvenience" I have ever encountered in a hotel stay to date. NEVER STAY HERE! Yorba Linda CA location.

Room Tip: Impossible to do
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank dmccrack2000
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Yorba Linda, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. Know that I am sorry to hear about the circumstances of your trip. Here at Extended Stay America - Yorba Linda we strive to provide all our guests with a comfortable, “home away from home” experience and I am truly sorry we were unable to meet your expectations.

In regards to the room availability, I am sorry we could not provide you with an adequate handicap room that you needed. For future reference we do have walk- in shower handicap rooms available on the first floor, but unfortunately they were all occupied the day of your arrival. In regards to the fire alarm, I want to assure you that all of our staff is fully trained in all aspects, especially when it comes to the safety of our guests. However, I have made it a priority to review all of our safety procedures with my staff.

We will take your comments to coach our team to provide better service in the future. Thank you again for your review.