I booked an overnight express deal off Priceline for this place. Although my stay was uneventful, I still felt compelled to post the following comments.
What was satisfactory:
1. WiFi was decent and free.
2. Location was right off the 91 freeway and near lots of shopping and restaurants.
3. Very quiet and secluded.
4. The clerk at the front desk was courteous and able to track down and return some items that I had left behind when I checked out.
What needs improvement or should be considered a negative:
1. The kitchen was not equipped with any utensils or plates. Why bother having a kitchen then? Having to bring my own kitchen or track down something at the front desk is a pain.
2. Priceline suggesting that this place had a free breakfast is a joke. They literally have a cart with coffee, muffins out of the fridge and fruit you wouldn't buy at a store.
3. ESAs generally lack sufficient staffing, particularly for maintenance and upkeep. My room, in particular, had an ant problem. The towels weren't exactly the cleanest I've ever seen either. The pictures posted by other guests were not exaggerations.
4. The mattress felt and sounded more like a box spring.
5. Not exactly close to any attractions or points of interest.
In summary, if you need a place to crash with literally no amenities and saving $20 to $40 is critical then you might consider this place. If it were me, I'd call that money well spent on a few extra perks.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orange County - Yorba Linda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.