My husband and I stayed at the Maison Fleurie in Yountville for a long weekend at the end of July and we loved the property. Yountville is a small town but we found that the property was in a great location. It's very close to the Silverado Trail, which was nice. The inn is very charming. Our room was smaller but it had everything we needed and was very clean. The use of the bikes on the property and the hot tub and swimming pool were perfect for us! It made for a very relaxing trip. The best part was the impressive breakfast every morning and the complimentary wine and cheese in the afternoon! I can't say enough nice things about the inn. I would definitely recommend anyone to stay there and would absolutely stay there again myself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Napa Valley's Maison Fleurie, the "flowering house," is situated on half an acre of beautifully landscaped gardens -- welcoming visitors to a Napa Valley inn reminiscent of southern France. Finely crafted furniture, rich fabrics, and a huge stone fireplace lend their ambiance to this historic main building, where a bountiful breakfast and afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres are served Four Sisters Inn blends modern luxuries and services of a boutique hotel with the traditional amenities of a B & B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Maison Fleurie - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maison Fleurie - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Maison Fleurie - a Four Sisters Hotel Yountville
- Maison Fleurie Yountville
- Maison Fleurie - A Four Sisters Inn Yountville, Napa Valley, CA