We stayed here for 2 nights in a king-sized bed with fireplace (vineyard view). I was very please with the staff throughout the stay. The checking in (and out) was very easy (not time consuming as many other hotels) and pleasant. There were cookies (devine chocolate chip that were soft and chewy) and Starbucks coffees (and water) in the reception area for the guests. The room is huge with a comfortable bed and a fireplace. There was also a complimentary bottle of Cab Sav (Argentinian) awaiting in the room. The view of the vineyard was fine but it is right in front of the highway (a tad bit of noise). The bathroom was clean and the amenities were great (also facial make up towels were provided). The building has a beautiful architecture. My favourite part is the heated pool and the spa tub. The whole pool area is just beautiful with the sitting area that has fire pit in the middle. The breakfast was quite extensive with the flowing champagne! The hotel staff organised the winery tour for us and they were very helpful with the recommendations. We enjoyed the couples massage at the hotel ($115/person). Overall, we really glad that we chose to stay here and would definitely come back for another stay in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Napa Valley, in the charming town of Yountville, the Napa Valley Lodge is just steps away from world-renowned restaurants, specialty shops, and award winning wine tasting rooms. The Lodge is located at the north end of town away from the hustle and bustle of Yountville, but within easy strolling distance. Our property is designed in the Tuscan villa style and adorned with lush landscaping and thoughtful details at every turn, from trickling fountains to our popular outdoor fire pit and pool area. The Lodge welcomes you with a friendly and experienced staff that is committed to making your stay as special as possible. The Napa Valley Lodge's 55 guestrooms are spacious, private, and graciously furnished. Our guestrooms feature private verandahs, many with courtyard, garden, or vineyard views, and fireplaces. A Champagne continental breakfast buffet is served complimentary every morning from 8:00am-10:00am.All rooms are non-smoking, have deluxe honor bars, complimentary wireless internet (WiFi) access, flat screen TVs, desks, and fresh brewed coffee. All guest bathrooms have been completely renovated with walk-in glass showers, granite vanity counters, and limestone floors. For your convenience, our guestrooms include irons, ironing boards, two plush micro fiber robes, hair dryers and a variety of complimentary personal amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Agoda, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Napa Valley Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napa Valley Hotel Yountville
- Napa Valley Yountville
- Napa Valley Lodge Yountville, CA