My husband and I travel to Napa a couple times a year and we normally stay elsewhere, but thought we'd try a new place. There were pro's and con's to this hotel and depending on what you're looking for, it may suit perfectly.
The pros: location location location! Right in Yountville made it and easy walk to the all the excellent reining and shopping. The room we stayed in was the Bella Vista suite and had a nice view of vineyards. They had a pillow menu to accommodate all sorts of 'neck needs'. The beds were good and the room was nicely appointed overall.
The cons: there was nobody available to help us with our bags or show us to our rooms... Just a map and a smile. The location is great for getting where you need to go, but it is right on the main highway so there is some road noise with that. The spa accommodations were minimal and although my therapist was very skilled, my husband was quite disappointed.... 'Deep tissue' is a relative term. The buffet breakfast was included, but for a town like this, they really need to step up their game to compete. There's simply too much competition to cut corners here. Overall we enjoyed the hotel, but I will try some other places before Id stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Napa Valley, in the charming town of Yountville, the Napa Valley Lodge is just steps away from world-renowned restaurants, specialty shops, and award winning wine tasting rooms. The Lodge is located at the north end of town away from the hustle and bustle of Yountville, but within easy strolling distance. Our property is designed in the Tuscan villa style and adorned with lush landscaping and thoughtful details at every turn, from trickling fountains to our popular outdoor fire pit and pool area. The Lodge welcomes you with a friendly and experienced staff that is committed to making your stay as special as possible. The Napa Valley Lodge's 55 guestrooms are spacious, private, and graciously furnished. Our guestrooms feature private verandahs, many with courtyard, garden, or vineyard views, and fireplaces. A Champagne continental breakfast buffet is served complimentary every morning from 8:00am-10:00am.All rooms are non-smoking, have deluxe honor bars, complimentary wireless internet (WiFi) access, flat screen TVs, desks, and fresh brewed coffee. All guest bathrooms have been completely renovated with walk-in glass showers, granite vanity counters, and limestone floors. For your convenience, our guestrooms include irons, ironing boards, two plush micro fiber robes, hair dryers and a variety of complimentary personal amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Odigeo, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Napa Valley Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napa Valley Hotel Yountville
- Napa Valley Yountville
- Napa Valley Lodge Yountville, CA