“Excellent Service & Great Food”

Bottega Napa Valley
Reserve with OpenTable
Bottega Napa Valley is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 28 Restaurants in Yountville
Price range: US$31 - US$45
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Brunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Chef Michael Chiarello has returned to his culinary roots by creating seasonal farm-to-table Italian cuisine reflecting the bold flavors of Chiarello’s heritage in his signature style 1st made famous at Tra Vigne in the 90’s. An award winning chef/vintner & Food Network host, Chiarello celebrates his Italian roots and the Napa Valley with a menu echoing his long practice of using the finest locally/sustainably produced food. Located in Yountville, in the heart of the Napa Valley, Bottega’s extensive wine list represents hard-to-find favorites of the Valley and interesting Italian selections. Chiarello restored the integrity of an old 1800’s estate by uncovering beautiful hard wood floors, timber beams, old brick walls and windows. The inviting dining room is accented with reclaimed antiques, warm fabrics and eclectic light fixtures lending to the restaurant’s old world comfort.
“Excellent Service & Great Food”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

The food, service, ambiance, was really great! I highly recommend this restaurant to everyone, it is very consistent and cooked to perfection

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Speightstown, Barbados
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Classy all round spot”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

The wine list is most definitely spot on, but being in the heart of Napa...is to be expected. We found the decor great and the staff very accommodating to the various foods I have to avoid.

The Spaghetti Bolognese is great, not tomato based surprisingly, but a blend of two meats.

Holly Springs, North Carolina
“Good Italian dinner”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Very nice atmosphere. Server was somewhat inattentive. After placing our order, we were surprised how quickly the food arrived. It made us feel a bit rushed. The food (wooded grilled sea bass and a pasta dish) were very enjoyable.

Visited July 2014
Memphis, Tennessee
“Food and Service Good, Flies ...Not so much”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

First I would like to say that this is a lovely restaurant, but in a very commercial setting of Napa themed shops and businesses. Makes sense, but not having been here before, it was a little unexpected. We had reservations and were seated promptly. Noise level was fine and the service was excellent. Our server was very knowledgeable about the food and took the time to talk to us about the food and the area. My husband and I split a wonderful appetizer of cured meats, cheeses, and vine dried raisins. I will SO be stealing this idea. He had the short ribs and they were succulent and flavorful. I had the lamb and it was perfectly cooked. The only issue we had with the entire meal was the flies. There were three and they were pesky. We sat inside, but there was in and out traffic to the patio area and I'm sure this was why. Overall good meal. Food was really good.

Phoenix, Arizona
“Very Good and a Solid Choice for Dinner”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I've been here several times over the past few years and some dishes impress me more than others. We usually share a pasta. I did like the Potato Raviolo last year more than the corn pasta this year.My I did have the Bronzino Dinner this year too and the fish was prepared perfect and tasted very good. This year it came with farm fresh carrots that tasted like olives sprinkled with dried fruit. The strawberry dessert was Amazing and I sure hope it's on the menu the next time I'm here!

Visited July 2014