Villagio Inn and Spa
US$451
US$437
US$184
Travelocity
Napa Winery Inn(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$258
US$215
Hilton Garden Inn Napa(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$191
Bardessono(Yountville)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsomelette stationhigh teaomelet barnapa valleyinterior roomwine tastingchampagne breakfastbloody marymade to order omeletswine countryfrench laundrygrounds are beautifulsister propertyduraflame logwithin walking distancepastriesa nice touch
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Excellent service, went there with my hubbi for his b-day for a couple massage - we got stuck on the road due to an accident. Michael, the manager - was amazing, he scheduled us for later that day. The outside suite was wonderful and the massage was so relaxing:) highly recommended :)

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Enjoyed a stay at this hotel over the Memorial Day weekend. The grounds are very beautiful and the staff was friendly, knowledgeable and professional. When we could not get a taxi to get us to dinner on time, they had one of the bellmen drive us over in the hotel shuttle.

The location is central to many fantastic restaurants and wineries. I really enjoyed our room's vaulted ceiling, balcony and mini-fridge. In addition, the spa is fantastic with many different treatment and suite amenities!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We spent a long weekend here on a company trip. The Villagio Inn was everything we expected from our idea of what a Napa Valley Inn would be like. Even though, when you drive up, the Inn is right on the main road in Yountville, once on the property you're taken away to a sense of privacy as if you were in the middle of Tuscany.

The rooms were all suites and were spacious. The pool area as well as the commons were also very welcoming and enjoyable.

Yountville has plenty to offer if you choose to leave the serenity of the Inn. But, if you're looking for a quiet, romantic, and relaxing -upscale location, then consider the Villagio. We would love to come back on our own and not as part of a company event.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 June 2014

My wife and I spent our Honeymoon at this hotel. It was and still is my favorite hotel ever. I have stayed in over 200 hotels in my life from the Ritz, Waldorf Astoria down to a Super 8. The people bent over backwords to help. For example, we did not get to the hotel until 3 am because of flight delays. When we checked out, they did not charge us for the first night I had reserved the room. I will be back for my 10th Anniversary!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jonathan D
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Beautiful grounds! Well manicured, quiet, and romantic. Delicious breakfast buffet with tons of options each morning with seating inside or outside. The pool area was perfect, it was exactly what my boyfriend and I needed after visiting different vineyards throughout the week. My favorite part was the poolside cabanas where we could take a break from the sun. Location-wise, we were able to walk to dinner each night and the cute shops in Yountville. I was very disappointed by our room. It was extremely dark inside, felt damp, and smelled musty. Also, the tub in the bathroom was lovely and large, but unfortunately the shower-head was awkwardly located off-center and you needed to lean almost out of the tub to use it.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple