We recently stayed at the Villagio and had a nice vacation. I was skeptical when we arrived because the front desk staff was not especially friendly (neither was the concierge) and the outside of the buildings looked a bit run down. There were cracks in the stucco and water stains. Inside the rooms, however, we were surprised to find that they were mostly updated. Our room was a ground-floor room with a nice patio. It was enormous with a large living area with a fireplace, a hallway with dressers, a closet, and a dressing area, and a nice bathroom. There was a sunken tub (unfortunately with a chip) and an older shower head. But the tile was nice and the dressing area had a large granite countertop with double sinks. There was both a one-cup coffee maker as well as a regular coffee maker which I really liked. The fireplace came with a Duraflame log. The tv had a very large flat-screen and the bed was super comfortable. The air conditioner was making strange noises so I asked the front desk to check into this. When we returned to our room one hour later we found a completely new unit. Our package included champagne breakfast every day which was delicious. There was an omelette station, lots of fruits and pastries, granolas and cereals, etc. It was especially nice to sit outside for breakfast. I would have liked this hotel to have better tennis courts and equipment and also to offer bike rentals. They said they used to have bikes but discontinued this service. For the value, I would absolutely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villagio Inn & Spa named to Travel+Leisure Magazine's 2012 "500 Best Hotels in the World", as well as T+L's 2011 Top 50 Hotels in the United States. An AAA Four Diamond Award Property, it blends the active, contemporary flavors of California's Napa Valley wine country with the warmth and charm of a countryside village in Tuscany. Villagio's 112 guest rooms, Spa Villagio and executive conference center are situated in a lush garden setting and just walking distance to the Town of Yountville's michelin star restaurants and celebrity chefs. Every guest room features oversize sunken bathtub, fireplace, robes, a complimentary bottle of wine upon check-in, flat screen television and in-room coffee and tea. A daily champagne breakfast buffet and afternoon tea service is included with every stay. Villagio Inn & Spa has recently been recognized as a winner of TripAdvisor's 2012 Certificate of Excellence award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Villagio Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villagio Hotel Yountville
- Villagio Inn And Spa Yountville, Napa Valley, CA