It was our first time going to Napa Valley and before we booked we did read other trip advisor reviews but still went with the Villagio Inn and Spa because a friend had recommended the hotel.
We had the same exact problem as other trip advisors members. We booked online which is about $50 cheaper but we ended up with the worst room in the hotel. This was about 8 months ago so I don't exactly remember the room number but I think it's 229. It's the room on the corner nearest to the freeway. I should have requested a room change as soon as they stuck me with the room for suckers but we were so tired from the flight and drive up to Napa and I thought it couldn't be as bad as the review on trip advisor. Not only did they give us the worst room in the hotel, they made us wait forever for the room to get ready. I should have known something is up when we got there around 3 o clock and they said are room was not ready and to come back in 1 hour while other guest would walk in right after us and they would get their rooms right away. We paid somewhere around $450 a night and I don't think I have had a worst night's sleep in my life. I felt like I was sleeping in the middle of the freeway. FYI if you book online to save $50 be ready to get treated like a second class citizen in a hotel that is cute but really nothing special. We did complain the next day and they changed are room but no apologies.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villagio Inn & Spa named to Travel+Leisure Magazine's 2012 "500 Best Hotels in the World", as well as T+L's 2011 Top 50 Hotels in the United States. An AAA Four Diamond Award Property, it blends the active, contemporary flavors of California's Napa Valley wine country with the warmth and charm of a countryside village in Tuscany. Villagio's 112 guest rooms, Spa Villagio and executive conference center are situated in a lush garden setting and just walking distance to the Town of Yountville's michelin star restaurants and celebrity chefs. Every guest room features oversize sunken bathtub, fireplace, robes, a complimentary bottle of wine upon check-in, flat screen television and in-room coffee and tea. A daily champagne breakfast buffet and afternoon tea service is included with every stay. Villagio Inn & Spa has recently been recognized as a winner of TripAdvisor's 2012 Certificate of Excellence award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Villagio Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villagio Hotel Yountville
- Villagio Inn And Spa Yountville, Napa Valley, CA